Corporate Social Responsibility
For Federal Bank, Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) has been an inherited and inbuilt element of its culture from the day the bank was founded. Our Founder's values and ethos based on trust got embedded in the bank's policies and principles which reflect on its day to day business. CSR in Federal Bank began with the first act of cultivating banking habits in an agrarian society - to effectively utilize idle money for productive purposes.
|Scholarship 2018-19 - List of students selected||Download|
|CSR Annual Report 2017-18||Download|
|CSR Annual Report 2016-17||Download|
|Policy on Corporate Social Responsibility 2018-19||Download|
|Summary of CSR spending during the financial year 2017-18||Download|
|Summary of CSR spending during the financial year 2016-17||Download|
- Distribution of scholarships every year to the poor students of following disciplines, through Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation: Medicine, Engineering, Business Management, B.Sc. Nursing and B.Sc. Agriculture.
- Running skill academies under the name "Federal Skill Academy". Presently we are at four states Kerala (Kochi), Tamilnadu (Coimbatore), Maharashtra (Kolhapur) and Haryana (Karnal) to impart quality technical education and employment assistance to students coming from economically underprivileged background.
- Conducting national level Debating Competition to provide a platform for the college students, to showcase their debating talents that take them forward in the path of self-development.
- Scheme "Bandhan" under which each branch could adopt one school in their locality.
- Federal Bank joined hands with Sree Chithira Thirunal Institute for Medical Science & Technology for setting up a Comprehensive Center for Cognitive Rehabilitation of Children with Neuro disorders. The center aims to provide high quality state of the art and continuing care for children with Neuro Development Disorders
- Supporting rehabilitation centers for HIV patients and Cancer patients
- Supporting rehabilitation center for Autistic youth
- Sponsoring trauma care units including ambulances, counseling centers, Dialysis centers
- Sponsoring Old Age Homes, Alzheimer's/Dementia care centers etc.
- Partnering with Public Health Services to provide amenities in large Government Hospitals to help the poor.
Bank has instituted a public charitable trust by name Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation in 1996 to perpetuate the fond memory of late K. P. Hormis, the founder of the Bank. The activities of the Trust are directed towards inculcating better knowledge and awareness in the field of banking through training programmes, focused seminars, awards and so on.
Read more about Federal Bank Hormis Memorial Foundation