SCHOOL FEE PAYMENT
School Fee Payment through Federal Easy Pay
Federal Easy Pay, the fee collection solution offered by Federal Bank is a set of solutions offered to Educational Institutions. Federal Bank takes care of the collection of fees such as: tuition fee, bus fee, smart class fee etc. The fee will be collected through all branches
- Features & Benefits
- How this works ?
- Entire fee of schools will be collected by Federal Bank.
- Separate pay-in-slips will be provided to students for remitting fees. (In case if the parent comes with the normal paying slips for remitting the fee, branches can accept it.)
- Easy reconciliation for schools
- Fee can be accepted in all the branches throughout India
- M-FEE – Fee payment using Mobile Banking
- E-PAY – Fee payment using Internet Banking
- E-FEE - Fee payment by way of Cash/Cheques
- Under this option, parents can make the fee payment by way of Cash or transfer cheques.
- Parents need not maintain an account with Federal Bank.
- Interested institutions can get in touch with their nearest branch for details or write to email@example.com
- M-Fee enables customers to make payment of School Fees of their children through Mobiles.
- This is possible when the parent registers for Mobile banking with Federal Bank.
E-PAY is another smart option to pay school fees.
This works when both the school and the customers have account with us.
The process that needs to be followed is given below.
- Parents can have an account with any of our branches in India.
- By filling up an E-Pay mandate, the fee will be debited to parents account as per the details given from the institutions.
- Parents need not worry about the due date as the fee will be taken from the account automatically.