Fed Mobile Alert service from Federal Bank provides you timely information at your finger tips. This alert message service sends important information on your account to you through your Mobile Phone irrespective of your mobile service provider. The service is available across the globe in more than 150 countries and in different networks like CDMA, TDMA and GSM.
Fed Alert, the mobile alert facility from Federal Bank enables you to get real-time banking information on your handset.
- The services are available to customers all over the world.
- The customer can restrict the Alerts to desired transactions only.
- Type of alerts
- Alerts can be set for SB, ONR, NRE, ODCC and Current accounts. You can receive following types of alerts based on your choice:
- Inward clearing alerts
- Consolidated alerts
- Alerts for individual transactions
- Due date intimation for Term deposits and loan installment due dates
- Cheque book issue alert, cheque issued bounced and cheque deposited bounced alerts
- Register your mobile phone number with your branch to avail this service. Once you register for Mobile Banking, preset alerts will be enabled automatically to the customer.
What to do if mobile alerts are not received properly in your phone ?
- If you are experiencing any difficulty / non-availability with Mobile alerts, please make a call to our Contact Centre. Contact Center is your single point contact with the bank.
- Dial the pan India toll free number 1800 - 425 - 1199 Or 1800 - 420 - 1199 to avail the services of the Contact Center.
- Customers from abroad can dial +91- 484 - 2630994 or +91- 484 - 2630995. Executives will be available 24 x 7 to help you.
- Mobile alerts can be registered at the time of account opening itself
- Alternatively, you can request facility for mobile alerts by contacting your branch.