- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- How much can you borrow?
- Repayment options
- Terms & Conditions
- Other Conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
- Quick loan processing
- Longer repayment period- up to 15 years
- Lower Interest Rates & EMIs
- Loan Amount up to Rs.5 Crore
- Loan can be availed as overdraft as well as Term Loan
- Minimal Paperwork
- Surrogate Scheme for Self Employed Category available
- Balance Transfer Programs with additional finance
- Insurance options available at attractive premiums.
Property Power is offered against residential premises, a plot of land or commercial properties as per your convenience.
Who can apply?
- NRI Individuals
How to avail the loan?
To avail the loan, you can apply online by clicking the link below.
Indicative List of Documents Required for Loan processing
The following documents are required for the purpose of credit appraisal:
- Loan application form duly filled and signed
- Your income documents and bank statements.
- You address, Identity and age proofs
- Any other documents as required by the bank
Up to 50% of the security value, maximum Rs.5 Cr
Repayment period for Property Power is maximum 15 years. Repayment of the loan can be made using any one of the ways:
Mortgage of immovable property. Property in the name of close relatives also will be accepted. For granting Property Power to PIOs, the property shall be in their own names.
Insurance options for Property Power Loan at attractive Premiums. Amount for insurance can be included as a part of our loan component subject to satisfactory repayment capacity & availability of required security margin as per norms.
- Bank reserves the right to reject any application without assigning reasons thereof
- The applicant will undertake to inform the Bank as and when there is a change in address or employment
- The terms and conditions mentioned above and elsewhere under the scheme are subject to modification from time to time solely at Bank's discretion.
- Please visit the Interest Rates page for details