GIFT (Gujarat International Finance Tec-city) is conceptualized as a global Financial and IT Services hub, a first of its kind in India, designed to be at or above par with globally benchmarked financial centres such as Shinjuku, Tokyo, Lujiazui, Shanghai, La Defense, Paris, London Dockyards etc. GIFT Master Plan facilitates Multi Services SEZ with IFSC (International Financial Services Centre) status, Domestic Finance Centre and associated Social infrastructure.
Federal Bank has opened its IFSC Banking Unit (IBU) in GIFT City, Gandhinagar- Gujarat. IFSC in GIFT City is conceptualized and designed on par with other global financial centers in Hong Kong, Dubai, Singapore etc. An IBU is equivalent to an Overseas Branch for all practical purposes. It facilitates a base for world class International Banking services in the country.
Federal Bank – IBU caters the following facilities:
| For Indian Corporates || For Overseas Companies |
- Trade credit facilities (Buyers' Credit, Supplier's Credit, SBLC, BG etc.)
- External Commercial Borrowings (ECB)
- Undertake factoring/ forfaiting of export receivables.
- Accepting foreign currency deposits
- Credit facilities to Wholly Owned Subsidiaries (WOS))/Joint Ventures (JV) of Indian companies registered abroad
- Credit facilities to overseas companies owned by Non Resident Indians
| Treasury Activities |
- Treasury activities (overseas money market operations, investments in overseas securities)
- Transactions in derivatives and structured products.
| Address || Phone || E-mail |
Unit 23, Wing E, Zonal Facility Centre Annex, Gujarat International Finance Tec City Multi-Services Special Economic Zone (GIFT SEZ), Gandhinagar, Gujarat – 382355
| +91-79-66742508 || email@example.com |
Please click here to download brochure.