Telebanking facility can be availed from any land line / mobile connection.
- Check the balance in your Account
- Check the last 5 transactions in your account
- Check Status enquiry on payment of Cheques issued by you
- Verify details like Amount, Interest Rate, Maturity Amount etc, about your term deposit accounts
- Verify details like Amount, Instalment Amount, Instalment due date etc, about your loan accounts
- Transfer funds between own accounts (maximum of Rs 5000 per transaction) and to third party accounts (maximum of Rs 2500 per transaction). There is a total ceiling of Rs 10,000 per day per customer.
- Request Cheque Books
- Make BSNL (Kerala) Telephone Bill payments through Telephone.
Who can apply?
- All Federal Bank Customers with Tele banking Facility on their accounts.
How to Apply?
An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Telebanking system is provided at the Contact Center.
A customer needs to register through IVR for availing Telebanking facility. He/she will be provided with a four digit TPIN (Telebanking Personal Identification Number – similar to the PIN used in ATMs)
The Contact Center Executives will help the customers in registering TPIN
Pay Utility Bills Online
Federal Bank is the first bank to offer Electronic Telephone Bill Payment in the country.
Pay Taxes Online
You can pay all direct and indirect taxes without any hassles through our Internet Banking Services
Immediate Payment Service
Federal Bank is the first bank to introduce IMPS service through Internet Banking in the country.
Funds Transfer - Nil
Transfer from all type of SB accounts - Nil
Transfer from Current & OD/CC accounts:
- Upto an aggregate amount of Rs.50,000/-* per month – Nil
- Above Rs.50,000/- – Rs.25 per transfer
(*Aggregate amount of Rs.50,000/- is a combined limit for all channels.)