Do your Banking on the go with Tele-Banking facility from Federal Bank offering a host of services that you can avail via your telephone
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Service Charges
Telebanking facility can be availed from any land line / mobile connection.
- Check the balance in your Account
- Check the last 5 transactions in your account
- Check Status enquiry on payment of Cheques issued by you
- Verify details like Amount, Interest Rate, Maturity Amount etc, about your term deposit accounts
- Verify details like Amount, Instalment Amount, Instalment due date etc, about your loan accounts
- Transfer funds between own accounts (maximum of Rs 5000 per transaction) and to third party accounts (maximum of Rs 2500 per transaction). There is a total ceiling of Rs 10,000 per day per customer.
- Request Cheque Books
- Make BSNL (Kerala) Telephone Bill payments through Telephone.
Who can apply?
- All Federal Bank Customers with Tele banking Facility on their accounts.
How to Apply?
- An Interactive Voice Response (IVR) and Telebanking system is provided at the Contact Center.
- A customer needs to register through IVR for availing Telebanking facility. He/she will be provided with a four digit TPIN (Telebanking Personal Identification Number – similar to the PIN used in ATMs)
- The Contact Center Executives will help the customers in registering TPIN.
- Funds Transfer - Nil
- Transfer from all type of SB accounts - Nil
- Transfer from Current & OD/CC accounts:
- Upto an aggregate amount of Rs.50,000/-* per month – Nil
- Above Rs.50,000/- – Rs.25 per transfer
(*Aggregate amount of Rs.50,000/- is a combined limit for all channels.)