Max Bupa is a, 51:49, joint venture between Max India Limited, a multi-business corporate with expertise in life insurance and health care and Bupa, a leading international healthcare provider with 65 years of healthcare knowledge. Max Bupa brings together a combination of Bupa's health insurance and customer service expertise with Max India's understanding and experience of the Indian health and insurance sectors. Max Bupa offers quality health insurance services through a dedicated team of over 1400 people and its network of 26 offices across 16 cities - Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Pune, Ludhiana, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Surat, Kochi, Kolkata, Patna, Goa, Jodhpur and Ludhiana.
Max Bupa offers individual and family oriented health insurance policies for Indians across all age groups. Max Bupa has a direct working relationship with a network of over 3500 top quality hospitals and healthcare providers, with plans to extend its network of hospitals to other parts of the country. Max Bupa services customers directly without third party involvement.
- Health Companion
- How to avail ?
Health Companion Health Insurance Plan: UIN: IRDA/NL-HLT/MBHI/P-H/V.II/2/14-15
A cost-effective plan with a host of benefits like direct claim settlement, pre- and post-hospitalisation expenses and a cover of up to Rs.1 crore. This plan includes assured renewal for life, basis continuous payment of premium without break.
1. Direct Claim settlement, not through third parties
2. Cashless hospitalization at more than 3500 network hospitals across the country
3. No entry age restriction and can cover every member of the family
4. Hospital accommodation without any sub-limit
5. Refill benefit as an additional sum insured for an un-related illness
6. No claim bonus @20% of sum insured for any claim free year subject to maximum of 100%
7. No co-payment at any age
8. Enhance your existing coverage with top-up option
9. Coverage offered up to 19 relationships in Family First plan
10. Tax Saving: You also save Tax under Sec 80D of Income Tax Act. Tax benefits are subject to change in Tax laws.
11. We cover medical expenses for all day-care procedures taken as inpatient
12. Free look period of 15 days
13. 30 days pre and 60 days post hospitalization expenses covered - subject to acceptance of hospitalisation claim
To download the product brochure, please click here.
Insurance is a subject matter of solicitation | Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd.. IRDA Reg. No. 145. 'Max', 'Max logo', 'Bupa' and HEARTBEAT logo are owned by Max and Bupa and used under license by us. Regd. Off.: Max House, 1 Dr. Jha Marg, Okhla, New Delhi – 110020. For more details on T&C, read sales brochure carefully before concluding a sale. CIN No. U66000DL2008PLC182918. UIN : MB/WB/2015-2016/548. Toll free number: 1800-425-1199. The Federal Bank Limited is a corporate agent of Max Bupa Health Insurance Co. Ltd. under the Corporate Agency License no.1533051.
To avail the health insurance, please apply online.