- What is Bharat QR ?
- How Bharat QR Works
- How to make payments ?
- Benefits of Bharat QR
- How to integrate with Business?
- Bharat QR Services, developed by NPCI, Mastercard, and Visa, is an integrated digital card payment system in India.
- Bharat QR primarily works by scanning a QR code and helps in enabling digital payments to reduce the usage of card swiping machines for payment.
- Bharat QR code system allows payments without entering the merchant's ID or phone number.
- Customers can make payments by scanning the code and entering the transaction amount. It does not require swiping a card either.
- Bharat QR code enables Merchants in accepting digital payments without a Point of Sale (POS) machine.
- The QR code sticker provided to Merchants along with the kit is an integrated QR (UPI + BQR), which can be used by customers for making payments using any UPI or BQR supporting app of his/ her choice (Mobile Banking and UPI apps).
- On successful scanning of the QR code, customer can make payment by choosing the card which is linked to their account.
- After successful completion of transaction, both the Customer as well as the Merchant will be receiving SMS notifications.
- Customer account will be debited in real time and Merchant's account will be credited on settlement, which usually is on T+2 basis.
Customers of any Bank having the respective Bank's Mobile Banking or any QR Code supporting apps on their smartphone can make payment through the QR code available at the Merchant location.
- Customer opens the app, taps on Scan QR Code and scans the QR Code.
- Once the code is scanned, the customer enters the amount that he/she wants to pay and the authentication code to complete the transaction.
- Once authentication is completed, the Merchant and the customer will get the transaction success SMS to their registered Mobile Numbers, from their respective Banks.
- The payments will be credited directly to the Merchant's bank account on settlement.