SME Loan against Property
We offer Loan Against Property for your business needs.
- Features & Benefits
- Facilities Offered
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Repayment options
- Rates and Fees
- Quick loan approval
- Longer repayment period up to 120 months
- Flexible repayment options
- No stipulation of financial parameters
- Low processing fee of 0.50%
- Equitable mortgage of immovable property with 25% margin will be required as security
For purchase of fixed assets, machinery, equipment etc and construction of office building/factory, go-down, furnishing, interior decoration etc.
Working Capital or Non-funded limits
For procurement of stock, financing against receivables, meeting advertisement expenses,
For meeting general administrative expenses.
- Running Overdraft / Demand Loan: 30 Months
- For Term loan: 120 Months
- Non Funded Limits : 30 Months
Who can apply
- Individuals- Self employed professionals
- Any other legal entity engaged in manufacturing / Service /Trading, excluding NBFCs/Chit Companies/Real estate/Export Credit
To avail the loan, you can choose any of these:
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months bank)
- Proof of continuation (ITR/ Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)
- Income Tax/Sales tax returns of proprietor/partners/firms/companies, wherever applicable.
- Audited/Unaudited financial statements as applicable for the past two years, in case of existing units.
- Projected financial statements
- Copy of license/NOC from local body or license from the competent authority for running the business.
- Other documents may be requested as per individual requirements.
Repayment of the loan is made as EMI /Graded or Equal Monthly Instalments with interest repayment as and when applied.
You can use any one of the ways to repay the loan:
- Please visit the Interest Rates page for details