- What is an ATM (Automated Teller Machine)?
Automated Teller Machine is an electronic banking outlet that enables customers to complete basic banking without actually visiting a branch.
- What are the types of services and facilities available at Federal Bank ATMs ?
Please click here to view the services.
- What are the types of cards accepted at Federal Bank ATMs?
Rupay, VISA, MasterCard, Diners Club International, Discover, JCB, UnionPay, Cirrus, Maestro.
- How to do transaction in an ATM?
To do a transaction, user has to insert the card in the slot provided and enters their PIN ( Personal Identification Number)
- Can we use other bank ATM cards at Federal Bank ATMs?
Yes. Cards issued by other banks are accepted at Federal Bank ATMs.
- What is a Personal Identification Number (PIN)?
Personal Identification Number (PIN) is unique password number that is required to operate an ATM card
- What should be done in case the customer forgets their PIN?
Please click here to view the steps to generate new PIN or contact their corresponding card issuing branches.
- What should be done in case the card is stolen or lost?
Report loss of card to branch or immediately by calling 1800 420 1199/ 1800 425 1199 (National Toll Free), +91 484 263 0994/ 5 (for customer's abroad). Mobile Banking users can login to FedMobile > Card Management > Block this card permanently. Internet Banking users can login to FedNet > Debit Card Services > Block Debit Card.
- What is the maximum limit of cash withdrawal for Federal Bank cards?
Please click here to view the cash withdrawal limit of various cards issued by federal bank.
- Does banks levy service charge for use of other bank ATMs?
Please click here to view the revised service charges.
- What has to be done in case where the amount is debited from the account but the cash was not dispensed?
Customer may lodge a complaint with the card issuing bank. This is applicable even when the transaction was carried out at other bank’s ATM. Federal Bank customers may visit Fed-e-Point to lodge complaint online and status check.
- What is the maximum time period within which the amount is re-credited to the account in case of the above the scenario?
RBI instructs the banks to re-credit the unsuccessful debit within a maximum of 5 working days.