Federal Bank has a wide network of Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) that cater your needs 24x7.
- Features & Benefits
- Soft PIN facility
- Card to Card Fund Transfer (C2C)
- ATM Security Tips
- Report Complaints
- Cash Withdrawal
- Fast Cash
- Balance Inquiry
- PIN Change
- Cash & Cheque Deposits
- Funds Transfer to own accounts
- Mini Statement – Last five transactions
- Card-to-Card (C2C) Transfer
- Soft Pin Facility - To activate / reset your debit card PIN
Soft PIN facility to activate / Reset your debit card PIN
Keeping up with the constant stream of changes in the digital space, Bank has introduced various tech products to improve level of satisfaction and positive experience to our customers. We have enabled Soft PIN facility for providing better convenience to our customers. Soft PIN replaces printed ‘PIN- Mailers' and this can be generated by the customers themselves through ATMs.Soft Pin can be generated by the customers themselves through ATMs. No waiting time. No loss in transit. All customers who have registered their mobile number with Bank can use this facility.
To know more about Soft PIN facility, please click here
C2C - Card to Card Transfer is an innovative facility introduced by National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) enabling fund transfer between debits cards through ATM. Through C2C, customers can transfer fund from their debit card to any debit card across the country, irrespective of Bank and Account numbers by visiting our ATMs. The sender needs to know only the beneficiary debit card number.
Features of the facility
- Instant Fund Transfer using debit card number of beneficiary
- Beneficiary account number / IFSC not needed
- Debit Cardholder can use any NFS member bank ATM (who have enrolled for the service) to transfer funds.
- Cardholder authentication would take place using debit card and pin.
- Transaction is processed through existing NFS network.
- Simple, secured and convenient to transfer funds
- 24 x 7 availability on all ATMs of the participating Banks.
Follow our tips to make ATM transactions a simpler, safer and faster experience for you - Know more
If you have any complaints related to ATM transactions, you may please report it to your branch. The application form for registering the complaint can be downloaded from here.