- How to open an account?
- Who can open account?
- Balance Requirement
- Documents Required
- Ways to Access Your Account
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- Free 40-Cheque leaves per half-year
- Master Crown Debit Card
- 2 folios free per quarter
- Free Mobile alerts
- Free E-mail alerts
- Free monthly Demand Draft limit of Rs. 10,000/-
- RTGS / NEFT facility available
- Free Internet banking
- Free Mobile banking
- Opening SB Plus account is very easy. You can open the account as online or offline.
- For opening the account online, please click here.
- For opening the account offline, please download the account opening form. Duly filled account opening forms shall be submitted to your branch of choice along with the documents.
- Resident Individuals (sole or joint account)
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Clubs or Societies
- Foreign Nationals residing in India (as permitted by Foreign Exchange Management Act)
- Others specifically permitted by RBI
- Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 5,000/-
KYC Documents (Any one address proof and identity proof)
|Document||Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Voter's Identity Card||Yes||Yes|
|Job card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government||Yes||Yes|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN) card||Yes||No|
Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Federal Bank provides you a number of ways to access your accounts and experience the host of services offered by us. Without visiting your branch, you can choose any of the following channels to access your bank account: