Shreni Savings Account
- How to apply ?
- Balance Requirement
- Ways to Access Your Account
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- Trusts whose entire income is exempt from payment of Income-tax under the Income-Tax Act, 1961
- Primary Co-operative Credit Society which is being financed by the bank.
- Khadi and Village Industries Boards.
- Agriculture Produce Market Committees.
- Societies and Housing cooperative Societies.
- Section 25/Section 8 companies.
- Institutions other than those mentioned below in prohibitions and whose entire income isexempt from payment of Income-tax under the Income-Tax Act, 1961
- Non-Governmental organisations (NGOs)
- Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas (DWCRA)
- Self-help Groups (SHGs), registered or unregistered, which are engaged in promotingsavings habits among their members
- Farmers' Clubs – Vikas Volunteer Vahini – VVV
- You can open a savings account with us in simple steps. To know more, please click here.
No minimum balance stipulation