An exclusive savings account product for professionals, budding entrepreneurs and registered members of reputed organizations like JCI, FICCI and Chamber of Commerce.
- Features & Benefits
- Initial remittance
- Documents Required
- Ways to access your account
- Rates & Charges
- Minimum balance required : NIL
- No folio charges.
- FREE Visa International Gold Debit card with daily ATM cash withdrawal limit upto Rs. 75,000/- and POS withdrawal limit of Rs. 75,000/-. EMV chip card will be provided to those opting for International Debit Cards.(Transaction Limit and Charges as per Card Scheme).
- 1 Anywhere Cheque books (20 leaves) every half year free.
- FREE Internet Banking
- FREE Mobile Banking
- FedBook facility
- FREE Email alerts
- FREE Mobile alerts
- FREE Demand Drafts upto Rs. 2,00,000/- per month
- RTGS / NEFT Fund Transfer - 100% Charges will be reimbursed.
- Nomination facility available
Who can open the account ?
- Professionals holding government approved Degree or above, and qualified as:
- A Doctor in any branch of medicine
- An Engineer in any branch of engineering
- MBA/PGDBA/PGDBM and
- Self employed with any of the qualifications mentioned above
- Registered members of JCI, FICCI and Chambers of commerce.
- Promoters of business units in any Government approved/sponsored/ promoted start up villages/IT villages.
- Minimum initial remittance of Rs. 10,000/- is required.
- Young entrepreneurs below 35 years of age are exempted from initial remittance stipulation.
KYC Documents (Any one address proof and identity proof)
|Document||Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Voter's Identity Card||Yes||Yes|
|Job card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government||Yes||Yes|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN) card||Yes||No|
Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Federal Bank provides you a number of ways to access your accounts and experience the host of services offered by us. Without visiting your branch, you can choose any of the following channels to access your bank account: