Endowed with futuristic features like Debit Card, Mobile & Internet Banking and FedBook, Yuvamitra account is designed for needs of students.
- How to apply ?
- Balance Requirement
- Documents Required
- Ways to Access Your Account
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- 20 cheque leaves per annum
- Debit Card (Visa International Shop ‘n' Save Debit Card MasterCard Classic
- Daily cash withdrawals up to Rs. 50,000 /- (using Shop ‘n' Save) & Rs. 50,000/- (using MasterCard Classic)
- Daily POS transactions up to Rs. 50,000/-
- Internet banking
- Mobile banking and Mobile alerts
- E-mail alerts
- Students beyond matriculation level, including professional degree/diploma holders.
- You can open a savings account with us in simple steps. To know more, please click here.
- No Minimum Balance required
KYC Documents (Any one address proof and identity proof)
|Document||Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Voter's Identity Card||Yes||Yes|
|Job card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government||Yes||Yes|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN) card||Yes||No|
Two copies of recent passport size photograph
- Bonafide letter from the school/college/institution of study attesting photo/ introduction from head of the institution
- Certificate evidencing matriculation Pass
Federal Bank provides you a number of ways to access your accounts and experience the host of services offered by us. Without visiting your branch, you can choose any of the following channels to access your bank account: