Fed Power +
Enjoy the fullness of Banking through International Gold Debit Card, high ATM daily withdrawal limits, free Demand Draft issuance, and a host of concessions on our Retail Loan Products.
- How to apply ?
- Balance Requirement
- Documents Required
- Ways to Access Your Account
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- Free 40-Cheque leaves per half-year
- RuPay Platinum Debit Card
- 3 folios free per quarter
- Free Mobile alerts
- Free E-mail alerts
- Free monthly Demand Draft limit of Rs. 50,000/-
- 50% concession on Processing Fee / Administration Fee for all Retail Loan Products
- Free NEFT / RTGS facility
- Free Internet banking
- Free Mobile banking
Who can open account?
- Resident Individuals (sole or joint account)
- Hindu Undivided Families
- Clubs or Societies
- Foreign Nationals residing in India (as permitted by Foreign Exchange Management Act)
- Others specifically permitted by RBI
How to open an account?
You can open a savings account with us in simple steps. To know more, please click here.
- Average Monthly Balance of Rs. 25,000/-
Passport, PAN Card, Voter's Identity Card, Driving License, Identity Card / Confirmation from employer (to the satisfaction of the Bank), Letter from a public authority or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the customer to the satisfaction of the bank.
Passport, Voter's Identity Card, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Bank account statement (opened subject to KYC compliance)
Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Federal Bank provides you a number of ways to access your accounts and experience the host of services offered by us. Without visiting your branch, you can choose any of the following channels to access your bank account: