Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA)
Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBDA) is a Zero Balance Savings Account that takes care of your simple banking needs with Free ATM card, monthly statement, and cheque book.
- How to apply ?
- Balance Requirement
- Documents Required
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- No Minimum balance required
- RuPay Classic Debit Card
- 20 free cheque leaves per annum
- Account view facility on Fednet (Internet Banking)
- Only 4 withdrawals in a month are permitted including branch, ATM, cheque clearing, etc.
- Aadhaar based credit of subsidy/government benefits are free of charge.
- Free cheque collection (restricted to funding of subsidies and financial aid/grants from central/state government, government agencies, etc). Other bank charges will not be reimbursed. Collection of other cheques as per the normal service charges applicable.
Resident individual (sole or joint) can open account.
Minors are not eligible to open account under this scheme and operate independently.
Minor can open account jointly with guardian or with mother as the guardian and will be operated by such guardian only and are not eligible to operate independently.
- No Minimum balance requirements
KYC Documents (Any one address proof and identity proof)
|Document||Identity Proof||Address Proof|
|Voter's Identity Card||Yes||Yes|
|Job card by NREGA duly signed by an officer of the State Government||Yes||Yes|
|Permanent Account Number (PAN) card||Yes||No|
Two copies of recent passport size photograph