Federal Prathyasha Loan
Federal Prathyasha Loan is designed to provide credit to distressed small and marginal farmers, enabling them to prepay their debt to the informal sector against collateral or group security.
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Repayment options
- Loan Period and Amount
- Other terms and conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
- Ideal for individuals indebted to the informal sector – Either singly, jointly, or groups of 5-10 persons belonging to different families.
- Members of the JLG (Joint Liability Group) are also eligible.
- Minimal paperwork
- Speedy processing
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
Who can apply?
- Small and Marginal farmers only.
How to avail the loan?
- To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches.
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of agricultural land/property
- Repayable in equated monthly /quarterly /half-yearly /yearly installments depending on the cash flows available to the borrowers.
- Individuals - Maximum 84 months
- JLGs - Maximum 60 months
- Individuals - Up to Rs. 5 Lac
- Groups (JLG's) - Up to Rs. 3 Lac
Collateral for Individual Loans – Landed property valued not less than 200% of the loan amount
No collateral Security is required for loans to members of JLG, however guarantee of the other members of JLG, is required
In the case individual loans, spouse / father / mother should join as co-obligant.
- Please visit the rates and charges page for details