Homestead Farming Loan
The predominance of small size land holdings, the agro-climatic situation and the multi-tier cropping system prevalent in the Kerala State have evolved a highly intensive practice of growing crops along with allied activities around the home as an integrated enterprise. This practice is known as "Homestead Farming". Federal Bank provides finance for homestead farms in Kerala.
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Loan Amount
- Other Terms & Conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
- Provides need based credit for farmers, which would enable them to meet the credit requirements of their homestead farms and to increase / sustain productivity and income of Homestead Farms.*
- Minimal paperwork
- Hassle free processing
*This loan facility is applicable for Kerala State only
Who can apply
Small and Marginal Farmers only.
How to avail the loan?
To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of land – Tax receipt, Possession certificate etc.
- Up to 25 cents - Rs. 50,000/-
- Up to 50 cents - Rs. 1,00,000/-
- Up to 75 cents - Rs. 1,50,000/-
- Up to 1 Acre - Rs. 2,00,000/-
- Above 1 Acre & up to 2 Acre - Rs. 4,00,000/-
- Above 2 Acre & up to & including 2 ha - Rs. 6,00,000/-
Repayment shall be done as Lump sum on demand. It is a revolving cash credit limit. Harvest / sales proceeds are to be routed through the account.
Hypothecation of crops and other movable assets in the farm owned by the borrower shall be provided as Primary security.
If loan amount exceeds Rs. 1 Lakh, mortgage of landed property with a value of 150% of loan amount shall be provided as Collateral security.
Please visit the rates and charges page for details