- To meet the recurring expense for crop raising/conducting seasonal operations.
- Minimal paperwork
- Beneficiaries under the scheme will be issued a Federal Rupay Kisan Card and pass book.
- Hassle free processing
- Minimum credit limit for Federal Kisan Credit Card is Rs.25,000/- and there is no ceiling on maximum amount.
Who can apply ?
All the farmers who cultivate crops of those engaged in allied activities like Dairy, Poultry etc and for their composite requirements are eligible for Federal Kissan Credit Card scheme. Farmers cultivating authorised leased lands are also eligible.
How to avail the loan?
To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of Land Tax receipt, possession certificate etc.
- Loan can be repaid as Lump sum.
Other Terms & Conditions
Card Validity period:
The Federal Kisan Card is for a period 60 months subject to an annual review. The operations in the account shall be through the issuing branch only.
The limit is arrived at based on the operational Land holding, cropping pattern, scale of finance for crops grown, maintenance cost of Farm Animals, Farm machineries, allied activities and other contingent expenses of the applicant after insisting for 15% margin.
No margin / collateral security for loans up to Rs.1,00,000/- under the scheme. For limits above Rs.1,00,000/- collateral security has to be provided.