Agricultural Development Loan
Finance should not be a barrier for your dreams of purchasing properties for agriculture. We listen to your needs with our attractive loan schemes for purchasing and developing agricultural properties.
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Repayment options
- Other Terms & Conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
- Loan for purchase and development of agricultural land
- Suitable for small farmers
- Get loan amount up to 75% of sale consideration/value of land whichever is lower.
- Easy documentation
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
- Flexible repayment facility.
- Purchase of Agri land upto 2 Hectares (i.e. the existing land owned by the applicant including the land to be purchased should be upto 2 Hectares).
Who can apply
- Small and Marginal Farmers only with sufficient repaying capacity are eligible for this loan.
- They shall have adequate income generation to take care of the repayment of loan installments.
How to avail the loan?
- To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches
If you are a new customer, following documents are required:
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Agreement to sale of the property to be purchased.
- Proof of agricultural land/property- Tax receipts
Repayment of loan will be quarterly/ half yearly / yearly installments depending on cash flows of the borrower.
- Minimum Loan amount will be Rs. 2.00Lacs (Purchase component).
- For development & maintenance of plantation no minimum loan amount.
- Maximum loan amount for purchase under the scheme will be 75 % of the sale consideration/value of land as estimated by the Bank.
- Up to 84 months.
- Hypothecation of crops and movable assets financed; and mortgage of landed property proposed to be purchased.
- If the value of the property proposed to be purchased is more than or equal to 150% of the loan amount (which may include both purchase and development component) no additional collateral security is needed.
- If the value of the property to be purchased is less than 150% of the loan amount, the shortage is to be compensated by way of additional collateral security.
- Spouse of the borrower / Children of the borrower (only if resident) whose income is also taken into consideration for calculating repayment capacity shall join the document as co-obligant.
- NRIs shall not join the loan documents and their income shall not be considered while calculating repayment capacity.
Please visit the rates and charges page for details.