Imperio Business contactless Debit Card
Federal Bank offers Imperio Business Contactless Debit Card for SME and Corporate clients. All you have to do is tap your card to make quick and secure payments at retail outlets.
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- How to use contactless card
- Daily Shopping Limit - Rs.50,000/-
- Daily Cash withdrawal Limit - Rs.50,000/-
- Total Limit - Rs.1,00,000/-
- Tap to pay - Simply wave your card on POS machine to get the payment done.
- No need to enter PIN - No need to enter your debit card PIN for transactions up to Rs. 2000/-
- Easy and convenient - For transactions under Rs 2,000/-, ‘just tap to pay' using the contactless debit card at a contactless payment machine (POS).
- Safe and secure - Contactless cards carry multiple layers of security, which ensure that you are safe from fraudulent or unauthorised transactions.
- 24 x 7 Customer Assistance Service
- Easily generate Debit card pin via Softpin/IVR/Fedmobile
- Easier than carrying cash, especially for smaller ticket transactions upto Rs.2000/-
- Faster transaction pace than cheques at POS
- Enables internet, phone and mail order transactions.
- Save time and money when it comes to tracking and managing business expenses
- Helps to eliminate concern over interest charges associated with credit cards
- Rewards and Purchase Savings. (1 reward point on every purchase of Rs.100 using this debit card)
You can download the application form for Debit card by visiting the Forms & Stationery page. Duly filled application form shall be submitted to your branch.
- Look for the Contactless network symbol on your debit card and on the POS machine at the shop/store/outlet.
- Customer can make purchases under Rs 2000/- at participating stores. Instead of dipping (or swiping) the card on the merchant terminal, simply wave or tap the card on the machine or keep it close to the terminal (for transactions below Rs.2000/-).
- Once you hear a beep sound or see a light, you will get the receipt for the contactless payment you have done.