Celesta Business Contactless Debit Card
Federal Bank offers Celesta Business contactless Debit Cards for SME and Corporate customers, designed for catering the needs of their business. Just tap the card to make quick and secure payments at retail outlets.
- Features & Benefits
- Other Benefits
- How to apply ?
- How to use contactless card
- Rates and Charges
- Daily Shopping Limit - Rs.3,00,000/-
- Daily Cash withdrawal Limit - Rs.2,00,000/-
- Total Limit - Rs.5,00,000/
- Tap to pay - Simply wave your card on POS machine to get the payment done.
- No need to enter PIN - No need to enter your debit card PIN for transactions up to Rs. 2000/-
- Easy and convenient - For transactions under Rs 2,000/-, ‘just tap to pay' using the contactless debit card at a contactless payment machine (POS).
- Safe and secure - Contactless cards carry multiple layers of security, which ensure that you are safe from fraudulent or unauthorised transactions.
- 24 x 7 customer assistance service
- Overdraft Facility - Up to Rs.1,00,000/- (T&C Apply)
- Easier than carrying cash, especially for smaller ticket transactions
- Faster transaction pace than cheques at POS
- Enables automatic bill payment to debit card
- Enables internet, phone and mail order transactions
- Save them time and money when it comes to tracking and managing business expenses
- Helps to eliminate concern over interest charges in the case of credit cards
- Helps to keep spending within means, without accumulating unnecessary debt
- Rewards and Purchase Savings. (1 reward point for Platinum card on every purchase of Rs.100.)
Who can Apply?
- Fed Trade +, Fed Arogya, Fed Vanijya, Fed Vanijya +, Fed Chit and Fed Elite except Fedsahakari, Trusts, Educational Institutions, Societies/Banks, Government sponsored institutions and Non-business/ Non-trading accounts.
How to Apply?
- These business debit cards are exclusively designed for catering to the needs of your business and these cards come along with your business account with us.
- Look for the Contactless network symbol on your debit card and on the POS machine at the shop/store/outlet.
- Customer can make purchases under Rs 2000/- at participating stores. Instead of dipping (or swiping) the card on the merchant terminal, simply wave or tap the card on the machine or keep it close to the terminal (for transactions below Rs.2000/-).
- Once you hear a beep sound or see a light, you will get the receipt for the contactless payment you have done.
Please visit Rates and Charges page for details.