House Warming Loan
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Terms and Conditions
- Security & Co-obligants
- Personal Loan without Security
- Eligibility on acquisition or completion of the house / flat
- Attractive Interest Rate @ Housing Loan rate + 2%
- No Lock in period
- Repayment tenor up to 60 months
- Existing & New housing loan customers upon acquiring / completion of the house / flat.
- To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches.
- Purpose of the loan is to meet house warming and other related expenses.
- Loan amount up to 5% of the existing housing loan limit (Maximum - Rs.2 Lacs ) can be availed
- Maximum tenure of the loan is 5 years.
- Loan period shall not exceed remaining period of the existing Housing Loan
- Repayment shall be made as EMI.
- Interest rate will be Existing Housing Loan Rate + 2%.
- For Resident customers - Nil.
- For NRI customers - Additional charge on the existing housing loan security is required.
- All parties to the existing housing loan limit shall join the loan documents.
- If the borrower gets married subsequent to availing HL, spouse shall join as a party to the Loan documents, in addition to all parties to existing housing loan.