- Features & Benefits
- Terms and Conditions
- Rates and Charges
- Fed Rise is an overdraft facility against recurring deposits
- 90% of the maturity value will be sanctioned at the initial stage itself
- 90% of the balance outstanding in recurring deposit can be availed by the customer at any point of time
- Minimal documentation and Quick processing
- Facility to withdraw the amount through ATM, internet banking, POS and all other channels by linking to savings account balance.
- Repayment can be made as lumpsum
Who can apply
Customers including NRI's who have opened monthly installment Federal Savings Fund (FSF) Recurring Deposit with us. Recurring deposits maintained with our bank in the name self or third party are eligible.
How to avail the loan?
To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches.
- Maximum amount : 90% of the maturity value of the Recurring Deposit
- Tenure: Up to maturity date of Recurring Deposit OR 120 months whichever is lower