Online LIC Payment Service
Federal Bank, in association with The Life Insurance Corporation of India, brings you an easy way of making LIC Premium Payments over the Net
- Features & Benefits
- How to use ?
- Hassle-free way to pay LIC premium online
- Extended to all FedNet customers who have LIC Policies with Quarterly, Half Yearly or Annual premium Payment
- This service is extended to all FedNet customers who have LIC Policies with Quarterly, Half Yearly or Annual premium Payment
- This is applicable to LIC Policies registered with select LIC branches across India.
- To avail this facility, all you need to have is a valid FedNet registration, and valid LIC policy/policies
- Your registration request will be sent to LIC office for validation
- The request will be processed within 30 days time
- The registration status will be informed to you on the email address provided during registration
- Thereafter when Insurance premium is due, you will be notified through email
- User can log on any time and make payments which are due
- Once you make the payment, the premium amount will be transferred to The LIC of India, Mumbai
- The receipt will be sent to you directly from LIC Mumbai
- Federal Bank will not be issuing a separate receipt. LIC will send the receipt to your address as given in the policy
- Please note that there can be delays in processing the receipt and delivery by ordinary post
- LIC will send premium receipts in electronic form also to the registered mail ids of customers.