EMV Debit Cards
EMV Debit cards are chip protected debit cards, offering secure banking. We offer exclusive range of NR branded EMV Chip protected debit cards. All debit cards issued by us are now in EMV standard. The cards are coming with unique designs and a bunch of power packed features. The added safety features that significantly improve security of consumer card payments require PIN based authentication while using at Point of Sale terminals.
- What is EMV?
- How to Apply ?
- Rates and Charges
- EMV Debit cards are chip protected debit cards, offering secure banking across the globe.
- The cards are coming with unique designs and a bunch of power packed features.
- The added safety features that significantly improve security of consumer card payments require PIN based authentication while using at ATMs, Point of Sale terminals and e-commerce websites.
- EMV stands for Europay, Mastercard and Visa, which is a global standard for cards equipped with computer chips and the technology used to authenticate chip-card transactions.
- The biggest benefit of EMV is the reduction in card fraud resulting from counterfeit, lost and stolen cards.
- Rather than swiping a magnetic stripe card through the magnetic stripe reader, customers insert the card into the chip reader to enable the POS equipment to interact with the chip in the card.
- EMV also provides interoperability with the global payments infrastructure – consumers with EMV chip payment cards can use their card on any EMV-compatible payment terminal.
- Our EMV International Debit cards can be used for secured online payment transactions.
- Enjoy cashless and hassle-free shopping
- EMV International Debit Card is accepted for payments and cash withdrawals at millions of merchants/websites and ATM's across more than 180 countries.
- You can also use the card for to buy airline, train or movie tickets, pay your utility bills, recharge your mobile and much more.
- You can download the application form for Debit card by visiting the Forms & Stationery page.
- Duly filled application form shall be submitted to your branch.
- After processing the application, you will be receiving the Debit card and PIN number.
For details, please visit Rates and Charges page.
For latest offers on debit cards, please visit the Deals & Offers page