Telephone Bill Payment through Fed E-Pay
Avoid standing in queues for bill payment. Federal Bank makes Telephone Bill payments easier by allowing payment through Fed-E-Pay services
- Features & Benefits
- Activation & Deactivation
- How to use ?
Customer Initiated Payments
- Any subscriber of BSNL Kerala circles or CellOne Kerala circle can register for bill payment by submitting the application form at the branch.
- You will be provided with a customer code and a secret PIN, using which you can dial to our Tele-banking system and make your payments from anywhere in the world.
- To make the process even easier, you have the choice to opt for AutoPay whereby we will automatically pay your bill on each billing cycle.
- You can set a maximum limit to ensure that the Bill Payment does not exceed the amount specified by you.
- If the balance is insufficient, system will retry payment for specified number of days.
You can also register for BSNL bill payment, by just sending an SMS from your registered mobile number.
|Step 1 (send SMS)||ACTBILL<space>BSNL<space>circle<space>no. & STD Code/Mobile no<space>BSNL a/c no<space>Last 3 digits of bank a/c no to 9895088888.||After sending the above SMS ,you will receive* a response from the Bank, after which, send the following SMS.|
|Step 2 (send SMS)||ACTBILL<space>YES<space>Landline no. & STD code/Mobile no. to 9895088888.||After sending the above SMS, you will receive* a confirmation SMS for the bill registered from the Bank.|
*Please read the terms & conditions applicable.
To deactivate the facility, please send an SMS in the following format to 9895088888.
DEACTBILL <space> BSNL<space>Landline Number with STD Code/Mobile Number <Space> BSNL Account Number <space> last 3 digit of account no
Who can Use?
- All Federal Bank Customers with access to Fed-e-pay system
- Coin phones or booth phones cannot be used for Fed-e-pay system
How to Use?
- The unique feature of Fed e-Pay is presentment and payment of bills real time online round the clock. To be a privileged user of Fed e-Pay please register with us.
- Only one time registration process involved. Submit the Channel Facilities application form at your branch
- The bill is ready for payment
- Payment is success
- Payment is failed due to any reason such as insufficient funds