- It is an instant 24x7 interbank electronic fund transfer service.
- Customers will also get confirmation SMS instantly
- Customers can use either Mobile Number and MMID OR Account number and IFS Code of the beneficiary to transfer funds using IMPS.
- Key in the beneficiary's Mobile Number and MMID OR Account number and IFS Code to do safe and instant transactions to any bank which is participating in this service.
- Currently there are 60 banks and five pre-paid service providers as members of IMPS providing this service.
- For Federal Bank customers, MMID will be ""9049"" + last 3 digits of the account number
- Saves time and cost
- Simple and easy to use
- Safe and secure
- Log on to FedNet >> Transfer Funds >> IMPS Fund Transfer
- Enter beneficiary mobile number, MMID and key in the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter transaction password and confirm the transaction.
- Remitter doesn't require registering for IMPS service. But valid mobile number should be updated in FedNet
- Get Instant confirmation SMS
IMPS-Person to Account (P2A) using Account number and IFS Code
IMPS Person-to-Person (P2P) funds transfer requires the Beneficiary Mobile Number and MMID. There may be cases where the Beneficiary is not registered for mobile banking and here IMPS Person-to-Account (P2A) facility can be used. This facility that was hitherto available only through the Mobile Banking Channel is now enabled through FedNet. FedNet customers can now transfer funds through IMPS to any beneficiary account with their Account number and IFS Code. Unlike NEFT transfer, this is available 24 X 7, even on holidays.
- Real-time instant credit
- Available 24 X 7 even on holidays
- No service charges
- Beneficiary need not be registered for Mobile Banking
- Fund Transfer Limits- Daily limit of Rs.50,000/- and Monthly Limit of Rs.2,00,000/-*
Hassle-free Funds Transfer
Federal Bank is the first bank in India to provide RTGS fund transfer facility in all its branches
Immediate Payment Service
Pay Tax Online
You can pay all direct and indirect taxes without any hassles through our Internet Banking Services
How to Receive Funds
- Link the mobile number with your account for IMPS beneficiary facility or register for mobile banking facility.
- MMID will be generated and sent as SMS.
- Share your MMID and mobile number with the remitter.
- Get instant confirmation SMS