Fed Fast is not restricted to the Federal Bank customers alone. NRIs can also remit funds through Fed Fast to accounts with any banks in India. Federal bank have the largest number correspondent arrangements from GCC countries and UK which gives more choices for our customers to transfers funds. Federal Bank has tie-ups with 67 Exchange Houses and 7 Banks in the Middle East and 2 exchange houses in UK for making remittance.
Key features are:
- State-of-the-art remittance platform to make Rupee remittance from Gulf countries to the beneficiary's account in India.
- Fast, Safe and Efficient platform for remittance of funds to India.
- NRIs can also remit funds through Fed Fast to accounts with any banks in India.
- No requirement to have an account with Federal bank.
- Largest number of correspondent arrangements from GCC giving customer more choice to transfers funds.
- Tie-ups with 67 Exchange Houses and 7 Banks in the Middle East for making remittance
- Tie ups with 2 Exchange houses in UK
- Any NRI can use the facility for funds transfer to India. It is not necessary that he should be a customer of Federal Bank.
- Once the remitter remits money at the Bank / Exchange house in the GCC or UK, the amount is credited to the beneficiary's account with Federal Bank or any other Bank within a short span of time.
Now available in UK also
FedFast facility is available for customers based in UK now
State Of The Art Remittance
The most state-of-the-art remittance platform to remit funds from the Gulf to India.
Account with Federal bank is not necessary to avail the Fedfast service.