FedSalary Premium is a feature rich Savings Bank Account for high end salary earners. The account comes with a bundle of benefits and features such as no minimum balance requirement, VISA Gold/Platinum debit card, auto sweep facility, temporary overdraft facility, cheque collection, door step banking, cash pickup facility and much more.
- Features & Benefits
- Other features
- Documents required for opening the account
- Ways to access your account
- Interest Rates & Service Charges
- An exclusive premium account with No balance stipulation.
- A cover for unplanned expenses - Salary Overdraft facility upto 80 % of monthly Salary
- Free Personal accidental death cover of Rs 10 Lakhs to safeguard the family's future.
- Any ATM my ATM facility- Free access to other bank ATMs in India*
- Free Rupay Platinum debit card with higher limits, Airport lounge access, lifestyle privileges and much more.
- Free Family Account- Zero balance account for your family members
- Unique ‘3-in-1' proposition- Account opening charges and 1 year annual maintenance charges waived off on Demat account along with Trading account.
- Car Loans, Home Loans and Personal Loans at competitive rates
- Balance transfer scheme - Seamless transfer of loans from other Banks
- Discount of 25% on locker rent subject to availability.
- Internationally accepted Credit cards co-branded with State Bank of India
- Transfer funds online to any bank across the country through NEFT / RTGS
- It's All Free - All alerts, Mobile & Internet Banking, anywhere Banking, Online NEFT/RTGS
- Explore the power of Mobile Banking - Transfer your funds in seconds, Top-up your Mobile / DTH on the go, Utility bill payments
Who can apply
Salaried persons with a net salary of Rs 50,000 and above
|Demat Facility||Free account opening with Zero AMC for first year. Normal brokerage and other charges applicable.|
|Financial Planning Services||Individual financial planning products from IDBI Federal, BAGIC and Mutual funds.|
|Online Banking||24x7 Free transaction facility enabled online banking (Fednet Facility) with higher transaction limits.|
|Auto sweep facility||Sweep facility on demand for balance above Rs. 50,000/-, and in multiple of Rs 50,000/-.|
|Temporary Overdraft facility||Credit facility up to 80% of one month salary, subject to a maximum of Rs. 1,00,000/- at Base rate +2.00%.|
|Door Step Banking|| Door step banking to account holders with salary of Rs.50,000 and above. |
Passport, PAN Card, Voter's Identity Card, Driving License, Identity Card / Confirmation from employer (to the satisfaction of the Bank), Letter from a public authority or public servant verifying the identity and residence of the customer to the satisfaction of the bank.
Passport, Voter's Identity Card, Driving License, Telephone Bill, Electricity Bill, Bank account statement (opened subject to KYC compliance)
Two copies of recent passport size photograph
Federal Bank provides you a number of ways to access your accounts and experience the host of services offered by us. Without visiting your branch, you can choose any of the following channels to access your bank account: