Bajaj Allianz's Family Floater Health Guard Policy is the perfect health protection for you and your family. It takes care of expensive medical treatments incurred during hospitalization resulting from serious accidents or illnesses. The policy covers pre and post hospitalization expenses and also ambulance charges in case of an emergency (subject to a limit of Rs.1000/-).
- With the Family Floater Health Guard, you will have access to cashless facility at various empanelled hospitals across India (subject to exclusions and conditions).
- In case you opt for a hospital not among the list of empanelled ones, the expenses incurred by you shall be reimbursed within 14 working days from the date of submission of all documents.
- Pre and post hospitalization expenses will cover relevant medical expenses incurred for 60 days prior to and 90 days after hospitalization.
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency subject to a limit of Rs.1000 /-.
- 10% co- payment applicable if treatment is taken in non-network hospitals.
- 20% co-payment applicable for members of age group 56 -65 years, if they are opting for this policy for the first time.
- Waiver on 10% co-payment is available on payment of additional premium.
- 130 daycare procedures are covered, subject to terms and conditions.
- 20% co-payment applicable for any insured person aged 56 years and above, if they are being covered for the first time in the Health Guard policy.
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per section 80-D of Income Tax Act as per existing IT law.
- Health Check up in designated Bajaj Allianz Diagnostic Centres or reimbursement for maximum amount of Rs.1000 /- at the end of 4 continuous claim-free years. This benefit can be availed by only one member of the family.
Please click the button below to proceed for buying the insurance online.
Contact us for any further queries:
Toll Free: 1800-233-3355
Terms and Conditions
- Entry age for proposer is 18 years - 65 years. Policy can be renewed up to 80 yrs.*
- Children aged 3 months to 25 years are eligible if both the parents are insured with Bajaj Allianz.
Restrictions on Sum Insured
- Sum insured from Rs.2 lakhs to Rs.10 lakhs can be opted for a period of 3 months to 55 years.
- Sum insured from Rs.2 lakhs to Rs.5 lakhs can be opted for a period of 56 months to 65 years.
- No tests required for a sum insured of Rs.10 lakhs, as long as the insured is under 45 years of age (subject to a clean proposal form).
- A 4-year waiting period will be applicable for pre-existing diseases.
- All diseases/injuries existing at the time of proposing this insurance.
- Any disease contracted during the first 30 days of commencement of the policy.
- Certain diseases such as hernia, piles, cataract (liability restricted up to 10% of the sum insured, maximum up to Rs.35,000), sinusitis shall be covered after a waiting period of 2 years.