These Terms and Conditions (Terms) apply to Credit Limit Enhancement/Product Upgrade facility provided by Federal Bank to Eligible Card Holder/s. By applying for Credit Limit Enhancement/Product Upgrade, it shall be deemed that Card Holder have accepted the below Terms and Conditions
- The Eligible Card Holder shall be entitled to apply for an enhancement of the Credit-Limit and/or Cash Limit (if provided by Federal Bank) of their Credit Card, upon completion of 6 months of activation of the Credit Card. The enhancement of the Credit Limit and/or Cash Limit will be at the sole discretion of Federal Bank and subject to Card Holder’s consent. Federal Bank shall at its sole discretion be also entitled to effect reduction of the Credit Limit and/or Cash Limit assigned on the Credit Card and Card Holder shall be notified of such reduction through appropriate mode/medium.
- “Eligible Card Holder/s” shall mean Card Holder/s holding valid Credit Card issued by Federal Bank and who have received communication from Federal Bank confirming that he/she is eligible for Credit Limit Increase offer.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to withdraw the offer for Credit Limit increase at its sole discretion. The credit limit increase is subject to the credit card account being eligible on the date on which the action was taken for the request.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the offer without any prior intimation. Federal Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation. In all matters relating to the offer, the decision of Federal Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These terms are to be read in conjunction with, and not in derogation of, the Federal Bank Credit Card Most Important Terms and Conditions (“MITC”) as well as the Federal Bank Credit Card Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) and nothing contained herein shall prejudice or affect the terms and conditions of the MITC and the T&C. Unless otherwise specified, the capitalized words and expressions used herein shall have the meaning assigned to them in the T&C and MITC.