CC amazon TC
- Amazon Vouchers to be shared with the eligible cardholders on the basis of the total spends the card holder has done during the Offer Period as per the offer criteria.
- The denomination of the Vouchers will be as under:
Card Variant Eligibility
Voucher of Rs.2000/- Eligible on spends of Rs.10,000/- within Offer Period.
Voucher of Rs.1000/-
Eligible on spends of Rs.5,000/- within Offer Period.
Voucher of Rs.500/-
Eligible on spends of Rs.3000/- within Offer Period.
- The Offer is not valid for void transactions.
- A customer can avail only one Voucher at a time pertaining to the spends done during the Offer Period.
- In case of a cancelled transaction, and post cancellation of transaction, the total spends made by the cardholder during the Offer Period becoming less than the no of qualifying spends value; the Voucher will stand cancelled if it has already been shared with the customer.
- Under no circumstances, the validity of the Vouchers can be extended or a new Voucher be issued in case the customer does not add the Voucher to the amazon pay account within the timeline as mentioned.
Terms and Conditions
- For the purpose of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"):
- “Offer Period” shall mean period of 30 days commencing from date of issuance of Federal Bank Credit Card to card holder (both days inclusive).
- “Purchase" shall mean such purchase, which has been made by select Federal Bank Credit Card Holder/s by entering card details for making payments at online merchant payment gateway during the Offer Period or using/swiping their Federal Bank Credit Card at physical merchant outlets.
- "Amazon Voucher/Gift Card/Voucher" shall mean voucher of the monetary value which can be redeemed on www.amazon.in or amazon app. It will be shared with the eligible cardholders on spending using their particular variant of Federal Bank Credit Cards as per the offer criteria.
- "Program" or "Offer" shall mean making the purchases of the defined amount or more using Federal Bank Credit Card to get the Voucher as mentioned above.
- “Primary Terms and Conditions" shall mean the terms and conditions applicable to the Federal Bank Credit Card in addition to these Terms and Conditions.
- "Void Transaction" shall mean any transaction wherein the transaction has taken place but has been cancelled by the online Merchant prior to settlement with Federal Bank.
All capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings prescribed to them in the Primary Terms and Conditions. These terms ("Terms") shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the Primary Terms and Conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Primary Terms and Conditions, these Terms shall prevail.
Amazon Voucher Terms and Conditions
- Gift Cards, are valid for a period of 12 months from the date of activation. Gift Cards including any unused gift card balance; expire one year from the date of activation.
- Gift Cards can be redeemed against all products available on Amazon.in except another Amazon.in gift card(s), oOther oOpen-lLoop gGift cCards like AXIS Bank Gift Card and Amazon apps.
- Any unused Gift Card balance will remain associated with the redeemer’s Amazon.in account and applied to purchases in order of earliest expiration date. If a purchase exceeds the redeemer’s Gift Card balance, the remaining amount can be paid with by credit card, net banking or, debit card or, cash on delivery.
- Gift Cards can be combined with any other promotional offer available on Amazon.in
- Gift Cards are available in denominations ranging from Rs. 500 to Rs. 50,000
- Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- QwikCilver, Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“Amazon”) or their affiliates are not responsible if a Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission.
- Standard terms and conditions for redeeming Gift Cards shall be applicable. For detailed TnCs for Amazon.in Gift Cards, please visit www.amazon.in/giftcardtnc
Other Terms and Conditions
- The participation in the Program is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the select Federal Bank Credit Card Holder/s shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- Federal Bank does not guarantee and make any representation about the usefulness, worthiness and/or character of the Amazon Voucher.
- All disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts/tribunals of Kochi.
- All communication/ notices with regard to this Program should be addressed to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- In all matters relating to the Program, the decision of Federal Bank shall be final and binding in all respects.
- These Terms shall be in addition to and not in substitution/ derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Federal Bank Credit Card formulated by Federal Bank. All capitalised terms used but not defined herein shall have the respective meanings ascribed to it in the Primary Terms and Conditions.
- Any tax or other liabilities or charges payable to the Government or any other statutory authority/body or any participating establishment, which may arise or accrue to the Customers due to provision of the Offer, shall be to the sole account of the Customers. Tax Deducted at Source, if any, on the monetary value of the Offer shall be payable by the Customers.
- Federal Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods/ services availed of by the Federal Bank Credit Card Holder/s under the Program.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to modify/ change all or any of the terms applicable to the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever. Federal Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the Program without assigning any reasons or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- Federal Bank reserves the right to disqualify any Merchant Establishment or Federal Bank Credit Card Holder/s from the benefits of the Program if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the Program.
- The Offer is non-transferable, non-binding and non-encashable.
- The Program is not available wherever prohibited and/ or on merchandise/ products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- The Offer is subject to applicable Indian laws and such other terms and conditions as may be stipulated by Federal Bank.