Broiler Poultry Farming
Poultry is one of the fastest growing segments of the agricultural sector in India today. Broilers are the most preferred ones under poultry meat category. Poultry gives good returns for the amount invested. To boost up this sector, Federal Bank provides loan for Broiler Poultry farming.
- Features & Benifits
- Documents Required
- Repayment options
- Quantum of Finance
- Other Terms & Conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
- Provides finance to meet working capital requirement for procurement of day old chicks, purchase of feed, medicine, labour cost, power cost, veterinary expenses etc. till adequate income generation.*
- Loan is also available as Agricultural Medium Term Loan which is suitable for land development, fencing, construction of farm sheds, store house for feed, labour/supervisor/manager quarters, purchase of equipments, transport vehicles etc.*
- Minimal paperwork
- Hassle free processing
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
- Longer repayment period
- Proprietorship concerns
- Partnership firms
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Financial Statement of the borrower and co-obligants /guarantors.
- Detailed project Report.
- Repayment options varies based on system of rearing.
- All in all out system- Repayment can be in quarterly instalments along with interest.
- Multiple batch system- Repayment can be in monthly instalments. Interest can be serviced as and when applied.
- Minimum Loan amount is Rs. 1,50,000/- and minimum flock size should be 500 birds per batch.
- Quantum of finance varies depending on the system of rearing.
|Loan Amount||60% of the civil structures expenses as per project cost, 75% of the machineries and 75% of the working capital expenses can be financed under the scheme.|
|Primary Security|| |
|Collateral Security||Mortgage of land with 10-20 % margin. The land shall be residential/commercial property.|