- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Repayment options
- Other Terms & Conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
- Funding upto 100% of ex-showroom price
- Repayment period upto 84 months
- Competitive interest rates
- Free Personal accident insurance upto Rs. 10.00 lakhs for individuals
- Nil Pre-closure charges for individuals
- Can be availed for buying new car, used car and new two-wheelers
- Re-imbursement within 1 month of car purchase date
- No-income document scheme
- Faster processing
Who can apply?
How to avail the loan?
To avail the loan, you may please apply online.
- Two passport size photos each of the applicant/ and the co obligant
- Identity Proof – Passport / Voters ID / Driving License/ PAN Card / Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof – Passport / Voters ID / Driving License / Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof – Passport / Birth Certificate / Driving License / SSLC or AISSE Certificate
- Additional documents for Non Resident Customers - Certified copy of Passport, Visa, Work Permit, ID card
Non Resident Salaried (either of option1 or option 2)
Non Resident Self Employed (either of option1 or option 2)
- Latest land tax receipt or own house proof (latest land/building tax receipt, Electricity Bill, Water bill Etc.)
- Sale Letter & Valuation letter from authorized used car dealer /dealer in case of Used Car
- Property Documents (In case of loans over 25 Lakhs)
- Documents of title
- EC for 13 years
- Possession certificate
- Location sketch
- Land tax receipt
- Building tax receipt
Repayment of the loan can be made as EMIs.
Income of the applicant
- Minimum take Home after meeting all monthly EMI commitments including the proposed one should be at least Rs.20000 (lower take home pay requirement for rural, semi urban locations)
- Spouse's income can be clubbed.
- Agricultural Income/Rental can be clubbed with regular income(minimum monthly income to be At least Rs.40,000, including agriculture income/rental income)
Period of the loan
- New Vehicles (other than two wheelers) - 60 months
- New Vehicles (for Salaried) - 84 months*
- Used Vehicles - 60 months
- New two wheelers - 48 months
*Salaried Category as per Bank's Policy
Conditions for used vehicles
- Depreciation using Straight Line Method @ 15% for the first year and @ 10% for subsequent years.
- Part of the year shall be counted as one year.
- Age of vehicle not more than 3 years
- In the case of used vehicles 75 % on lower of depreciated /market / purchase value only eligible.
Please visit the Rates & Charges page for details.
Best NRI Car Loan
Many banks offer car loans to their NRI customers. However, most banks make it a mandate to have an Indian guarantor for NRIs while applying for a car loan. NRIs can make the repayment through NRE/NRO bank account or through easy remittances. An NRI or a PIO (People of Indian Origin) should hold a valid Indian passport for availing a car loan. Car loan rates in India varies from bank to bank.
The eligibility for an NRI car loan includes criteria such as both the applicant and guarantor should be between 21-65 years, the loan amount must be repaid before the guarantor reaches 65 years of age, the applicant should be physically fit and hold a driving license, etc. There is a minimum benchmark for net monthly income also which differs from bank to bank. The NRI Car loan can be availed for buying a new car, used car and new two wheelers. The normal reimbursements will begin within 1 month of the purchase of the car. Usually, the interest rate for NRI car loans is the same as other normal car loans in the country. Some banks fund 100% of the ex-showroom price and provide a tenure up to 60 months for repayment of the loan based on the income details furnished. Banks often furnish the eligibility criteria, interest rates and other documents required on their website. They also provide the option to calculate EMI through the EMI calculator which is also available on the website.
The features and benefits of the loan, income proof, documents required, repayment options, interest rate, other terms, and conditions are available on the website. NRI car loans also get processed at a faster rate when compared to other loans that are available in the market. Ultimately, owning a four-wheeler is a dream for everyone even if you are not in India, your family can avail the comfort and luxury of a good vehicle, without the hassles of a long drawn out paperwork.