NRE Fixed Deposit
Are you looking for an attractive investment scheme to park your funds with assured higher returns. Then Federal Fixed Deposit scheme is a right option for you to invest your hard earned money and get periodical income by way of interest
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Interest Rates
Key features are:
- Minimum period of NRE term deposit is 1 Year and maximum 10 years.
- In the case of cash certificate, interest accrued on quarterly basis will be added to the principal (reinvestment plan).
- Premature withdrawal of deposit is permitted.
- Advance will be granted up to 90% of the deposit
- Loan can be repaid by remittance from abroad, transfer from NRE/FCNR/NRO account of the borrower or liquidation of the deposit.
- Deposit made and interest accrued thereon can be repatriated outside India at any time.
- Interest accrued on NRE accounts are exempt from Indian Income Tax Act as far as the NRI is resident outside India
- No wealth tax payable for the amount outstanding in NRE accounts
- Premature withdrawal allowed, no interest will be paid before completion of 1 year.
You can open NRE Fixed deposit in any of the following ways:
Leave your contact details to us so that our representatives will reach you and assist you to open the deposit. To request a call back, please click here.
If you are already using our Internet Banking, FedNet, you can open the deposit online.
Please click here to view the Interest rates for deposits