PART A: TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCOUNT OPENING
- “Account” shall mean the Savings/ Current Account opened in the name of the Customer
- “Bank “or “Federal Bank” shall mean The Federal Bank Ltd, a Banking company constituted under Banking Regulation Act, 1949 having its registered office at Federal Towers, Aluva, Kerala.
- “Jupiter” shall mean Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited, 32, 3rd Floor, Viraj Building, Plot No. 124, S V Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, the entity which has developed the Jupiter App and has been engaged by the Bank as Mobile Banking Service Provider
- "Personal Information" shall mean the information about the Customer obtained in connection with the Facility.
- "Website" refers to www.federalbank.co.in, https://mobile.federalbank.co.in, or any other website as may be notified by The Bank from time to time.
- “Jupiter App" shall mean the Mobile Banking Application devised by Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited, 32, 3rd Floor, Viraj Building, Plot No. 124, S V Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, which can be installed in the mobile phone handset to avail various financial services including banking services as per the relevant menu options available in the App.
Declarations and Undertakings of the Customer
1. Applicability Of Terms And Conditions
I understand that as and when I accept these Terms and Conditions by clicking the box provided at the end of the document and upon conducting / initiating any transactions in the Account opened in my name, I shall be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions, whereupon, this Terms and Conditions shall form the binding contract between the myself and FEDERAL BANK. I understand that the terms and conditions herein shall be subject to modifications to be made from time to time by FEDERAL BANK on such terms as FEDERAL BANK may decide from time to time. I further understand/ agree that these terms and conditions shall be in addition to and not in derogation to the General Terms and conditions governing Savings Account available in Federal Bank’s Website https://www.federalbank.co.in/general-terms-and-conditions In case of any inconsistencies between the General terms and conditions relating to the Account of the Customer and the terms and conditions contained herein, the Terms and Conditions contained herein shall prevail.
2. Voluntary Account opening
3. Covenants for Account Opening:
(i) I hereby declare that the details furnished by me for opening banking relationship with the Bank are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief and I undertake to inform you any changes therein immediately. I further undertake :(A) To inform the bank immediately on any change occurring in my business/office/communication address/other contact details(B) To pay, without any demur, any overdraft inadvertently created in my account together with applicable rates of interests (C) To inform the Bank of the wrong credits in my account and to refund the same together with interest and without any demur (D) To verify the account details/ balances periodically (at least once in every 3 months) and ensure correctness of the same in order to avoid/ curtail fraudulent transactions being carried out in the account, irrespective of the reasonable care and caution exercised by the Bank.
(iii) I understand and agree that :(A) The above account will be opened on the basis of the statements/declarations made by me and I also agree that if any of the statements/declarations made herein is found to be not correct in material particulars the Bank is entitled to freeze the account operation and/ or not bound to pay any interest on the amounts deposited by me. (B) Rate of interest applicable, TDS on interest earned, premature withdrawal of the deposit, premature termination of the deposit in the event of death of the depositors and filing/ renewal / cancellation of the nomination will be as per RBI/Income Tax dept./ IBA/ Bank's rules in force from time to time.(C) the bank may at any time and without notice to me combine and consolidate all or any of my accounts and adjust/ set off or transfer any sum or sums standing to the credit of anyone or more of such accounts in or towards the satisfaction of any of my liabilities to the bank on any account or in any other respect whether such liabilities be actual or contingent, primary or collateral and several or joint. (D) Unless and until modified or cancelled by filing a fresh nomination form/request for cancellation, a nomination once filed will continue to be applicable to the deposit when renewed, whether in part or in full or with additional amount or split up into different accounts, but without any change in the name and constitution of the account (E) Term Deposits opened in my name will be automatically renewed on maturity for a similar Term at the rate of interest prevailing on the maturity date on same terms and conditions unless instructed by me/us to the contrary or credit to the Saving Bank Account in my name on maturity (F) I hereby unconditionally authorize the Bank to activate the cheques issued to me in the account forthwith without insisting for my written/oral acknowledgment of having received the cheque book. (G)I shall not hold the Bank liable/responsible in any manner for any consequence(s) of whatsoever nature arising from activating the cheque book facility as per this authorization.
4. Data sharing with Jupiter
(i) I hereby expressly provide my voluntary consent to the Bank and/or Jupiter for sharing any of my sensitive and personal information collected from me either by the Bank or Jupiter, to each other for the purpose of Account Opening and for facilitating the Banking Services through Jupiter App.
(ii) I hereby voluntarily authorize Federal Bank (i) to use my Aadhaar details for eKYC authentication and obtaining my KYC details from UIDAI for account opening (ii) to share my personal/ KYC details with Central KYC Registry and further to receive any information related to me from Central KYC Registry through SMS/ Email on my registered number/email address
(iii) I hereby acknowledge that the Accounts opened in my name are to be operated / managed through the Mobile Application devised by Jupiter named as Jupiter App. I hereby expressly consent to and authorize Federal Bank to share the Information furnished by me or collected under my authorisation including and not limited to my Personal / Sensitive Information (which includes my Aadhaar Number, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, address, Photographs, data and recordings obtained at the time of video-based customer identification process (“V-CIP”) , Financial Information (including and not limited to Account Information, Account Balances etc.), Transaction details and such other information with Jupiter.
5. Aadhaar EKYC Web-view Consent
(i) I hereby state that I have no objection for Federal Bank validating and fetching my e-KYC details from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) through the Federal Bank’s eKYC system using my Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Card which is provided by UIDAI. I further authorise UIDAI to release my identity / address available in UIDAI database to the Federal Bank. I also agree to provide the biometric scan of my fingers and the Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Card details as required by the Bank for the above purpose.
6. The Bank reserves the right to place appropriate restrictions on the operations in the account, in the event the Bank finds that the account has been opened or is being used inappropriately. Failure to provide information/ documents on identity, address, profile, or transaction, when called upon to do so, could also cause restrictions in the account operations. The account restrictions will be notified in a manner deemed fit by the Bank wherever possible.
PART B: TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE FOR MOBILE BANKING SERVICES IN THE ACCOUNT
In this document the following words and phrases have the meaning set below unless the context indicates otherwise:
- "Account(s)" shall mean bank account and /or any other type of account so maintained by the Customer with The Federal Bank Ltd or any of its Affiliate for which the Facility is being offered or may be offered in future (each an "Account" and collectively "Accounts").
- "Customer" shall mean a customer of the Bank who avails/ has availed the Mobile Banking Facility and/ or any product/ service of the Bank.
- “Device” means any Laptops, Desktops, Mobile Phones and Tablets that supports the software/application for availing the facility
- “Bank" or “Federal Bank” shall mean The Federal Bank Ltd, a Banking company constituted under Banking Regulation Act, 1949 having its registered office at Federal Towers, Aluva, Kerala.
- "Facility" shall mean mobile banking facility provided by the Bank through Jupiter App, which enables the customers to access specified banking services including information relating to their Account(s), transaction details and such other services as may be made available by the Bank from time to time. Facility shall not include the Unified Payment Services (UPI) Facility offered through Jupiter App
- “Jupiter” shall mean Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited, 32, 3rd Floor, Viraj Building, Plot No. 124, S V Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, which has developed the Jupiter App and has been engaged by the Bank as Mobile Banking Service Provider
- "Mobile Phone Number" shall mean the last updated mobile number of the Customer in the records of the Bank, used by the customer to register for the Facility.
- "Personal Information" shall mean the information about the Customer obtained in connection with the Facility.
- "Website" refers to www.federalbank.co.in, https://mobile.federalbank.co.in, or any other website as may be notified by The Bank from time to time.
- "MPIN" shall mean the Personal Identification Number (Password) for the Mobile Banking Service.
- "Alert(s)" means the customized messages sent to the Customer over his mobile phone as short messaging service ("SMS") in response to the Triggers sent by the Customer.
- "Alert/Push Facility" shall mean the service provided by The Bank wherein a Customer can obtain specific information pertaining to his Account on his Mobile Phone number.
- "Request/Pull Facility" shall mean facility through which Customers will be able to make requests about their Accounts by sending "key words" through SMS/ Encrypted SMS, GPRS, USSD, etc. to Mobile Phone Number provided by The Bank for the purpose.
- "Triggers" means the customized triggers that are required to be set by the Customer with The Bank which shall enable The Bank to send the Alerts relating to his Account.
- "Jupiter App" shall mean the Mobile Banking Application devised by Amica Financial Technologies Private Limited, 32, 3rd Floor, Viraj Building, Plot No. 124, S V Road, Khar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra, which can be installed in the mobile phone handset to avail various financial services including banking services as per the relevant menu options available in the App.
- "GPRS" shall mean the General Packet Radio Service.
APPLICABILITY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Customer shall apply to the Bank for availing the Facility (and/or for any changes to the options availing under the Facility) online through Jupiter App and/or by any other method as provided by the Bank from time to time for use of the facility. Application for the Facility shall be accepted only after authentication of the Customer through any mode of verification as may be decided at the discretion of the Bank.
1. All Customers having satisfactory running Savings/ Current Account in their name can avail of this service.
2. The Customer desirous of using the Facility should be either a sole account holder or authorized to operate the account independently.
3. An account in the name of the minor or any account where the mode of operation is joint is not eligible for the Facility.
1. The last updated mobile number in the records of The Bank would be the registered Mobile number for the facility. The Customer agrees to use the facility on a Mobile Phone properly and validly registered in his/ her name only with the Mobile Service provider and undertakes to use the Facility only through Mobile number which has been used to register for the Facility.
2. Currently, Mobile Banking Facility is not offered for two Mobile numbers for the same account.
3. All accounts linked to a same Customer can be registered for the Facility, but the primary Saving/Current account of the customer will be the Primary account of the Facility.
4. The Bank reserves the right to reject a customer's application for the Facility without assigning any reasons.
5. Entering the wrong MPIN thrice will block the Facility to the account for the day and three such consecutive blockages will deactivate the customer and the customer should re-register for the facility as per the procedure laid down for the same.
6. The Customer is responsible for intimating to The Bank any change in his Mobile Phone Number or email address or Account details and The Bank will not be liable for sending Alerts or other information over the Customer's mobile phone number/email address /fax number recorded with The Bank.
AVAILABILITY & DISCLOSURE
The Bank shall endeavor to provide to the Customer through the Facility, such services as The Bank may decide from time to time. The Bank reserves the right to decide what services may be offered to a Customer on each Account and such offers may differ from Customer to Customer. The Bank may also make additions / deletions to the services offered through the Facility at its sole discretion. This Facility might not be available on all device & platforms and will depend on the device and platforms configuration and the minimum requirements for running the application. FEDERAL BANK reserves the right to discontinue the Facility without prior notice and subject to intimation through SMS or any other mode of communication in the following events:
a. Any change in regulatory guidelines/ statutory rules
b. breach of these Terms and conditions by the Customer or its Authorized Signatories
c. Fraudulent, criminal, illegal use of the Facility by the Customer or its Authorized Signatories
Notwithstanding the above the Customer agrees that the Facility is made available to the Customer, at the sole discretion of The Bank and may be discontinued by The Bank at any time, without notice / intimation.
The instructions of the Customer shall be effected only after successful authentication thereof by verification of the Mobile Phone Number and/or through verification of OTP/ MPIN/ password allotted by The Bank to the Customer or through any other mode of verification as may be stipulated at the discretion of The Bank. The Customer grants express authority to FEDERAL BANK for carrying out transactions and instructions authenticated by such MPIN/ OTP.
The Customer is solely responsible for protecting his OTP/ Mobile Banking Password Identification Number (MPIN) for accessing the Facility through Mobile Phone and for any other passwords given by FEDERAL BANK or Jupiter for the use of the Facility.
If the Customer forgets the MPIN, the Customer can reset the MPIN through Jupiter App using the Debit card details and/or through any other mode permitted by the Bank and this shall not be construed as the commencement of a new contract. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that FEDERAL BANK shall in no way be held responsible or liable if the Customer incurs any loss as a result of information being disclosed by FEDERAL BANK regarding his Account(s) or carrying out the instruction of the Customer pursuant to the access of the Jupiter App by providing correct OTP/ Password / MPIN and the Customer shall fully indemnify and hold harmless FEDERAL BANK and the affiliates in respect of the same.
If the Customer has reason to believe that his/her Mobile phone number has come under the custody of any another person and / or there occurred an unauthorized transaction in the Customer’s account and / or his mobile phone is lost, the Customer shall immediately inform FEDERAL BANK about the same under acknowledgment. If such a situation arises and the Customer has not informed the Bank about the same, the Bank will have no liability whatsoever in respect of such transactions.
The Customer is further advised to ignore any e-mail/ SMS/ other communications seeking his/her user details. The Bank, Jupiter or its employees will never contact the Customer to share the Jupiter App Password / OTP/ MPIN etc.
All instructions for availing the services under the Facility shall be provided through the Mobile Phone Number in the manner indicated therein by the Bank/ Jupiter. The Customer hereby authorises the Bank to comply with any/all instructions provided through Jupiter App which are duly authenticated by submitting the correct OTP/ Password / MPIN. The Bank shall be entitled to presume that any instruction given to the Bank using the Facility in accordance with the above is duly authorized by the Customer.
Where the Bank considers the instructions to be inconsistent or contradictory it may seek clarification from the Customer before acting on any instruction of the Customer or act upon any such instruction as it may deem fit. The Customer and The Bank shall have the right to suspend the services under the Facility if The Bank has reason to believe that the Customer's instructions may lead to direct or indirect loss or may require an indemnity from the Customer before continuing to operate the Facility. The Customer accepts that all information /instructions will be transmitted to and /or stored at various locations and be accessed by personnel of The Bank (and its Affiliates). The Bank is authorized to provide any information or details relating to the Customer to Jupiter and/ or third party to facilitate the providing of the Facility and so far as is necessary to give effect to any instructions. The Customer accepts that each Alert may contain certain Account information relating to the Customer. The Customer authorizes The Bank to send Account related information, though not specifically requested, if The Bank deems that the same is relevant. The Bank shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, secrecy and security of the Personal or Account information being sent through the Facility.
FUND TRANSFER FACILITY
The Bank shall specify from time to time the upper limit that may be transferred by the Customer for the above mentioned Facility through the Bank's Website. If the above mentioned Facility is made available to the Customer, it may be used for transfer of funds from Account/s to other accounts belonging to third parties maintained at The Bank and/or at any other Bank which falls under the network of Reserve Bank of India's Electronic Fund Transfer or National Electronic Fund Transfer system or Real Time Gross Settlement. In such an event, the terms applicable to such facilities, in addition to this facility, shall be applicable. The liability of The Bank shall only commence subsequent to the debit in the Customer's account.
The Bank may at its sole discretion provide an option to its Customers using the Facility to request or send money to their contacts that are using the Facility. Thus, a Customer using Facility will have information if any of his contacts are using Facility and vice versa. The Customer accordingly agrees and accords consent to the Bank to disclose information to any person (using the Facility), who has added the Customer as his contact, to the effect that the Customer is a user of Facility
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
The Customer undertakes to provide accurate information wherever required and shall be responsible for the correctness of information provided by him to The Bank at all times including for the purposes of availing of the Facility. The Bank shall not be liable for consequences arising out of erroneous information supplied by the Customer. If the Customer suspects that there is an error in the information supplied by Bank to him, he shall advise The Bank as soon as possible. The Bank will endeavor to correct the error wherever possible on a best effort basis. While the Bank will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied to the Customer, The Bank shall not be liable for any inadvertent error, which results in the providing of inaccurate information. The Customer shall hold The Bank harmless against any loss, damages etc. that may incurred / suffered by the Customer if the information supplied to the Customer turns out be inaccurate / incorrect. The Customer agrees that the access to the Facility shall be only through the Mobile Phone Number and any transaction which originates from the same, whether initiated by the Customer or not, shall be deemed to have originated from the Customer.
AUTHORITY TO THE BANK
The Customer irrevocably and unconditionally authorizes The Bank to access all his Accounts for effective banking or other transactions of the Customer through the Facility. The Customer further authorizes The Bank to share the Account information with Third Party for the purpose of accepting/ executing request of the Customers.
The Customer agrees that The Bank and / or its Affiliates may hold and process his personal information concerning his Accounts on computer or otherwise in connection with the Facility as well as for analysis, credit scoring and marketing. The Customer also agrees The Bank may disclose, in strict confidence, to other institutions, such information as may be reasonably necessary for reasons inclusive of but not limited to the participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network, in compliance with legal directive, for credit rating by recognized credit scoring agencies, and for fraud prevention.
The Customer authorizes Bank and its agents to send any message or make calls to his mobile phone to inform him about any promotional offers including information regarding banks' new products either now available or which the Bank may come up with in the future, greetings or any other message that the Bank may consider appropriate to the Customer.
The Customer irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that such calls or messages made by the Bank and or its agents shall not be construed as a breach of the privacy of the Customer and shall not be proceeded against accordingly.
PART C: GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLICABLE TO BOTH ACCOUNT OPENING AND MOBILE BANKING SERVICES
The Bank has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the terms and conditions at any time and will endeavor to give prior notice of one month by email or by displaying on the Website depending upon the discretion of The Bank, whichever feasible, and such amended terms and conditions will thereupon apply to and be binding on the Customer.
The Customer may request for termination of the Account or Facility any time by giving a written notice of at least 30 days to The Bank. The Customer will remain responsible for any transactions made through Jupiter App prior to the time of such cancellation of Facility.
The Bank may, at its discretion, withdraw temporarily or terminate the Facility or freeze the Account, either wholly or in part, at any time without giving prior notice to the Customer. The Bank may, without prior notice, suspend the Facility at any time during which any maintenance work or repair is required to be carried out or in case of any emergency or for security reasons, which require the suspension of the Facility. The Bank shall endeavor to give a reasonable notice for withdrawal or termination of the Facility.
The closure of Accounts of the Customer will automatically terminate the Facility. The Bank may suspend or terminate the Account/ Facility without prior notice if the Customer has breached these terms and conditions or The Bank learns of the death, bankruptcy or lack of legal capacity of the Customer.
The Bank and the Customer may give notice under these terms and conditions electronically to the mailbox of the Customer (which will be regarded as being in writing) or in writing by delivering them by hand or by sending them by post to the last address given by the Customer and in case to The Bank at its office at The Federal Bank Ltd. Registered Office, Federal tower, Aluva, Ernakulum District, Kerala, 683101. In addition, The Bank shall also provide notice of general nature regarding the facility and terms and conditions, which are applicable to all customers of the Facility, on its Website and/ or also by means the customized messages sent to the Customer over his mobile phone as short messaging service ("SMS"). Such notice will be deemed to have been served individually to each Customer.
All records of The Bank in respect of the Account or generated by the transactions arising out of use of the Facility, including the time of the transaction recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transactions. The authority to record the transaction details is hereby expressly granted by the Customer to The Bank.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Bank shall not be responsible for any failure on the part of the Customer to utilize the Facility due to the Customer not being within the geographical range within which the Facility is offered; Under no circumstance, The Bank shall be held liable if the Facility is not available for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, system error, faults in the telecommunication network or network failure, or any other reason beyond the control of The Bank. If the Customer has reason to believe that his mobile phone number is / has been allotted to another person and / or there has been an unauthorized transaction in his account and / or his mobile phone is lost, he shall immediately inform The Bank under acknowledgment about the same.
The Customer agrees that The Bank shall not be liable if
1. the Customer has breached any of the terms and conditions herein or
2. the Customer has contributed to or the loss is a result of failure on part of the Customer to advise The Bank within a reasonable time about unauthorized access of or erroneous transactions in the Account;
3. as a result of failure on part of the Customer to advise The Bank of a change in or termination of the Customer's Mobile Phone numbers. The Bank is in no way liable for any error or omission in the services provided by any cellular or any third-party service provider (whether appointed by The Bank in that behalf or otherwise) to the Customer, which may affect the Facility.
The Bank does not warrant the confidentiality or security of the messages whether personal or otherwise transmitted through the Facility. The Bank makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the system and the network or their function or performance or for any loss or damage whenever and howsoever suffered or incurred by the Customer or by any person resulting from or in connection with the Facility.
Without limitation to the other provisions of this terms and conditions, The Bank, its employees, agent or contractors, shall not be liable for and in respect of any loss or damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, including but not limited to loss of revenue, profit, business, contracts, anticipated savings or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, whether foreseeable or not, suffered by the Customer or any person howsoever arising from or relating to any delay, interruption, suspension, resolution or error of The Bank in receiving and processing the request and in formulating and returning responses or any failure, delay, interruption, suspension, restriction, or error in transmission of any information or message to and from the telecommunication equipment of the Customer and the network of any cellular service provider and The Bank's system or any breakdown, interruption, suspension or failure of the telecommunication equipment of the Customer, The Bank's system or the network of any cellular service provider and/or any third party who provides such services as is necessary to provide the Facility.
Notwithstanding anything in the contrary provided in this terms and conditions, The Bank shall not be involved in or in any way liable to the Customer for any dispute between the Customer and a cellular services provider or any third-party service provider (whether appointed by The Bank in that behalf or otherwise). The Customer shall not interfere with or misuse in any manner whatsoever the Facility and in the event of any damage due to improper or fraudulent use by the Customer, the Customer shall be liable for damages to The Bank.
The Customer is solely responsible for protecting his Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number (MPIN) mobile phone number and any password given by The Bank for the use of the Facility. The Bank will not be liable for:
(a) any unauthorized use of the Customer's MPIN, mobile phone or for any fraudulent, duplicate or erroneous instructions given by use of the Customer's MPIN or mobile phone number;
(b) acting in good faith on any instructions received by The Bank;
(c) error, default, delay or inability of The Bank to act on all or any of the instructions
(d) loss of any information/instructions in transmission;
(e) unauthorized access by any other person to any information /instructions given by the Customer or breach of confidentiality;
(f) any unauthorized transaction in the Account as a result of any other issue/default/error/technological problem in the telecommunication instrument (such as the mobile handset) or duplication of mobile number / SIM of the Customer such as but not limited to SIM card cloning, virus in handset etc.
The Bank may provide any other services as a part of the Facility and The Bank shall not be liable for the oversight on part of the Customer to update himself with the addition of services which have been included in the Facility and specific services for each product as may be provided on the website of The Bank and as will be available with the authorized call centres of The Bank.
In consideration of The Bank opening the account through Jupiter App or providing the Facility, the Customer agree to indemnify and keep safe, harmless and indemnified The Bank from and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever The Bank may incur, sustain, suffer or be put to at any time as a consequence of acting on or omitting or refusing to act on any instructions given by use of the Facility.
The Customer holds The Bank/ its Affiliates, harmless against any loss incurred by the Customer due to failure to provide the services offered under the Facility or any delay in providing the services due to any failure or discrepancy in the network of the cellular service provider. The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold The Bank harmless for any losses occurring as a result of:
i. the Customer permitting any third parties to use the Facility.
ii. the Customer permitting any other person to have access to his mobile phone or as a consequence of leaving the mobile phone unattended or loss of mobile phone.
These terms and conditions for opening and conducting operations in the accounts of the Customer maintained with the BANK and/or the use of the services provided through the Facility shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India. The BANK accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for noncompliance with the laws of any country other than the Republic of India. The mere fact that the Facility can be accessed by a Customer in a country other than India shall not be interpreted to imply that the laws of the said country govern these terms and conditions and/or the operations in the Facility accounts of the Customer and/or the use of the facility.
The Bank may, at its sole discretion, utilize the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products/services.
Account and Registration
The Customer hereby undertakes and declares that
• he/she is 18 (eighteen) years old or older;
• he/she is capable of entering into a legally binding agreement;
• he/she is an Indian resident;
• he/she has not been previously suspended or removed from the Prepaid Payment Account Services of the Bank;
• he/she has valid and subsisting right, authority, and capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions and to abide by all of the terms and conditions contained herein; and
• he/she is not impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting identity, age or affiliation with any person or entity.
Officially Valid Document (OVD) means and includes any of the following documents:
o Driving license
o Voters Identity Card issued by Election Commission of India
o Permanent Account Number (PAN) Card