Federal Bank offers credit for creating irrigation facilities from underground / surface water sources
- Documents Required
- Rates & Charges
- All structures and equipments connected with it are financed.
- Up to Rs. 50,000/- 100 % of the cost of the asset / project
- Above Rs. 50,000/- up to 85 % of the cost of the asset / project
- Up to Rs. 10,000 - Personal Guarantee
- Above Rs.10,000/- & up to Rs 1 Lakh
- Personal Guarantee
- Mortgage of land or third party guarantee at the discretion the Bank
- Above Rs 1 Lakh - i. Hypothecation of the assets created if any. ii. Mortgage of land
- All farmers having a known source of water, which can be exploited for irrigation purpose.
- An estimate for civil works to be undertaken and quotation for the assets to be purchased have to be submitted.
- Land records to ascertain the title to the property
- Geologist certificate and feasibility certificate from the electricity board should also be submitted wherever relevant.
- Repayment of loan will be in quarterly/half yearly / yearly instalments depending on the harvest of the crops or the liquidity created by the agriculture activity undertaken.
- Please refer rates & charges page