Rubber Plantation Development Scheme (RPDS)
Rubber is a prominent plantation crop of considerable significance to the Indian economy and India is the fourth largest producer of natural rubber. To assist the rubber growing farmers, Federal Bank provides loan facilities under Plantation Development Scheme. Similar schemes are available for other plantation crops too.
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply?
- Documents Required
- Terms & Conditions
- Interest Rates & Charges
- Provides financial assistance to rubber growing farmers who replant / new plant rubber plants with guidance of Rubber Board.
- Helps to meet the entire expense for planting Rubber seedlings till it gives yield.
- Avail loan amount maximum up to 85 % of the actual cost of cultivation*
- Loan available for poly bag planting as well as stump planting
- Longer repayment period – Maximum of 168 months
- Minimal documentation
- No hidden charges or heavy penalties
- Individual farmers, group of individual farmers, corporate, partnership firms and institutions engaged in agriculture and allied activities.
- To avail the loan, Please visit any of our branches
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Recent Passport size photograph
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Proof of agricultural land/property- Tax receipts
- Hypothecation of standing crops in the farm, movable articles, latex collected, rubber stored and / or in transit.
- Mortgage of the entire developmental property with a minimum margin of 20%.
- Mode of repayment will be annual
Quantum of Finance
- 85 % of the actual cost of cultivation till the crop starts yielding (Up to 6 / 7 years from the year of planting). Quantum of finance varies from state to state.
Period of Loan
- For Poly bag planting, total period is 13 years.
- For Stump planting, total period is 14 years.
Please visit the rates and charges page for details