Fed Fast Plus
- How it works?
- Where is this Facility Available?
- Remittance from UK
- Remittance from US
Have you imagined how fast your money travels ? And that too in a most secure way ? Here is yet another innovative product from the bouquet of our inward remittance products- Fed Fast Plus- a perfect solution to cater the ever increasing needs of our NRI patrons to remit their money back home in a speedier and secure mode.
Fed Fast Plus offers you the biggest advantage that the amount sent from abroad will be directly credited to beneficiary's account in India in seconds.
- State-of-the-art remittance platform to make Rupee remittance from Gulf countries to the beneficiary's account in India.
- Online seamless mechanism for funds transfer to Beneficiaries accounts with Federal Bank and also to other NEFT member banks through RBI's (Reserve Bank of India) NEFT.
- The amount sent from abroad will be directly credited to beneficiary's account in India within seconds.
- 2-way SSL(Secured Socket Layer) enabled for added security.
- The turnaround time for the complete cycle of the transaction is about 8-10 seconds.
- Transfer funds not only to your own accounts, but also to a third party accounts with Federal Bank.
- Fed Fast Plus is basically a host-to-host transaction facility
- This facility is enabled for Instant Remittance from a Correspondent Bank / Exchange House to Federal Bank account
- This is an online seamless mechanism for funds transfer to Beneficiaries accounts with Federal Bank and also to other NEFT member banks through RBI's (Reserve Bank of India) NEFT
- Al Ahalia Money Exchange Bureau,UAE
- Al Ansari Exchange,UAE
- Lulu International Exchange,UAE
- UAE Exchange Centre,UAE
- National Bank of Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Emirates India International Exchange, UAE
- Bahrain Exchange Company, Kuwait
- UAE Exchange Centre,Kuwait
- Al Mulla International Exchange,Kuwait
- Al Dar Exchange, Qatar
- Moderan Exchange, Oman
- Al Jadeed Exchange, Oman
- Bahrain Finance Company, Bahrain
- Muthoot Global, UK
- Royal Exchange (USA) Inc
Now, cheaper and faster remittance channel from UK- Online remittance solution for our UK patrons in tie up with Muthoot Global. 10,000+ registered users of Muthoot Global Money Transfer can log into www.rupees2india.co.uk or call 020 30043182 and do online money transfer. Those who are not registered users can register through a onetime process by visiting www.rupees2india.co.uk or any of the below mentioned three branches of Muthoot Global Money Transfer.
Branches and Contact Details
UK Operations: +44 208 574 7940
Name of branch
5B,King street; Southall Middlesex; UB2 4DF
168,High Street North; Eastham; London E6 2JA
361,London Road; Croydon Surrey CR0 3PB.
- First Rupee Remittance Arrangement from US Quick, cost effective remittance channel
- No exchange rate variation risk
- USD to INR conversion at US itself
- Instant credit to Federal Bank accounts
- An Online remittance solution for our customers in US
How to remit?
- Customers may log into www.rupees2india.us
- A new user has to select the Register link. After successful registration, customer (new user) may do money transfer online. (Registered users of Royal Exchange may log in with the user name and password already provided.)
- For any assistance required with regard to registration or money transfer, customers can contact: Royal Exchange (USA) Inc Customer care – 732 201 4700, Toll free (1800 287 0817)