Federal Goldsmith Loan Scheme
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Other terms and conditions
- Repayment options
- Rates and Fees
- Speedy loan processing
- Loan amount up to Rs.500 Lakhs*
- Minimal paperwork
- Flexible repayment options
Who can apply
- Companies or any other legal entity engaged in making of gold ornaments/coins.
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months bank)
- Last 2 Years ITRs (computation of income) Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss a/c. Audited or Certified by a CA
- Proof of continuation (ITR/ Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)
Sole Proprietor Declaration or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association & Board resolution (Original).
- For Term Loans: Maximum period 84 months
- For Working Capital Loans: Maximum period – 12 months
- Security for the loan will be Hypothecation of fixed assets created out of bank finance/ Hypothecation of stocks/book debts.
Repayment of the loan is made as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)