Federal Goldsmith Loan Scheme
Gold and Jewellery has been part of our country and culture since ancient time. To promote the jewellery industries, we provide loan facilities to Small and Medium Enterprises engaged in making of Gold Ornaments/Coins(916/Hallmarked Jewellery).
- Features & Benefits
- How to apply ?
- Documents Required
- Other terms and conditions
- Repayment options
- Rates and Fees
- Speedy loan processing
- Loan amount up to Rs.500 Lakhs*
- Minimal paperwork
- Flexible repayment options
Who can apply
- Companies or any other legal entity engaged in making of gold ornaments/coins.
- Proof of Identity (Passport / Voters ID card/ Driving License/PAN Card)
- Address Proof (Ration card Tel/ Electricity Bill/ Lease agreement/ Passport/Trade license /Sales Tax certificate)
- Bank Statement (latest 6 months bank)
- Last 2 Years ITRs (computation of income) Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss a/c. Audited or Certified by a CA
- Proof of continuation (ITR/ Trade license /Establishment /Sales Tax certificate)
Sole Proprietor Declaration or Certified Copy of Partnership Deed, Certified true copy of Memorandum & Articles of Association & Board resolution (Original).
- For Term Loans: Maximum period 84 months
- For Working Capital Loans: Maximum period – 12 months
- Security for the loan will be Hypothecation of fixed assets created out of bank finance/ Hypothecation of stocks/book debts.
Repayment of the loan is made as Equated Monthly Installments (EMI)
- Please visit the Interest Rates page for details