Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS)
Bill payments are now easier with the launch of Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS). You will no longer require to visit individual websites of different billers to pay bills. Pay your bills through BBPS in a few clicks.
Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions shall apply to customers who use our BBPS platform to pay bills of various billers.
- These terms and conditions shall be deemed to have been read, understood, agreed and accepted while you submit your request through this platform.
- On clicking the above "Pay Now", you will be redirected to the portal that would extend the BBPS service.
- Customers are requested to note down your transaction reference id, on completion of payment for further grievance redressal, if any.
- Display of billers is subject to their availability/ participation on the BBPS platform.
- Presently, only quick pay (payment) bills are enabled. We will be including all bill payment types shortly.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage sustained by the Customer with regard to payment of Bills on account of system level error, system failure, stoppage of access, break-down in computer hardware or software systems including any break-down of internet services/breakdown of network arising on account of circumstances not attributable to the bank or beyond the control of the bank and/or any delay or default on the part of the service providers
- As per the BBPS guidelines, a customer needs to provide the relevant bill details while making a bill payment and needs to provide his / her contact details for receiving the payment confirmation
- Only customers registered for Internet Banking (FedNet) will be able to use this platform, for now.
- In case you wish to raise any complaints related to bill payments on BBPS, you are requested to raise them on this platform.
- We have included FAQs in the platform; customer may choose to go through the same for support. Should you need further support please reach to our Bank's customer care.
- While you submit the request for bill payment, charges applicable for respective bills shall be effected and such charges will be displayed for customer confirmation before submitting.