Deposits with Federal Bank are insured by the Deposit Insurance and Credit Guarantee Corporation subject to the following terms and conditions.
DICGC protects all deposits such as savings, fixed, current, recurring, etc except the following types of deposits that are payable in India.
- Deposits of foreign Governments
- Deposits of Central/State Governments
- Inter-bank deposits
- Deposits of the State Land Development Banks with the State co-operative bank
- Any amount due on account of any deposit received outside India
- Any amount, which has been specifically exempted by the corporation with the previous approval of Reserve Bank of India.