FedMobile - Terms and Conditions
FedMobile - Terms and Conditions
In this document the following words and phrases have the meaning set below unless the context indicates otherwise:
"Account(s)" shall mean bank account and /or any other type of account so maintained by the Customer with The Federal Bank Ltd or any of its Affiliate for which the Facility is being offered or may be offered in future (each an "Account" and collectively "Accounts").
"Customer" shall mean a customer of the Bank or any person who has applied for any product/ service of the Bank.
The " Bank " shall mean The Federal Bank Ltd, a Banking company constituted under Banking Regulation Act, 1949 having its registered office at Federal Towers, Aluva, Kerala.
"Facility or FedMobile" shall mean mobile banking facility provided by the Bank, which enables the customers to access specified banking services including information relating to their Account(s), transaction details and such other services as may be made available by the Bank from time to time
"Mobile Phone Number" shall mean the last updated mobile number of the Customer in the records of the Bank, used by the customer to register for the Facility.
"Personal Information" shall mean the information about the Customer obtained in connection with the Facility.
"Website" refers to www.federalbank.co.in, https://mobile.federalbank.co.in or any other website as may be notified by The Bank from time to time.
"MPIN" shall mean the Personal Identification Number (Password) for the Mobile Banking Service.
"Alert(s)" means the customised messages sent to the Customer over his mobile phone as short messaging service ("SMS") in response to the Triggers sent by the Customer.
"Alert/Push Facility" shall mean the service provided by The Bank wherein a Customer can obtain specific information pertaining to his Account on his Mobile Phone number.
"Request/Pull Facility" shall mean facility through which Customers will be able to make requests about their Accounts by sending "key words" through SMS/ Encrypted SMS, GPRS, USSD, etc. to Mobile Phone Number provided by The Bank for the purpose.
"Triggers" means the customised triggers that are required to be set by the Customer with The Bank which shall enable The Bank to send the Alerts relating to his Account.
"Mobile Banking Menu" shall mean the mobile banking application which can be installed on the mobile phone handset to access information pertaining to the Account(s), by keying in digits representing the relevant menu options.
"GPRS" shall mean the General Packet Radio Service.
"M Commerce facility" – Facility for payment for purchases on internet/ Utility payment through Fed Mobile facility.
" lnventory" - Flight seats, bus seats and hotel rooms related inventory available with ibibo Group Private Limited being displayed in travel module of the application.
In this document all reference to Customer in masculine gender shall be deemed to include the feminine gender.
APPLICABILITY OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions together with the application made by the Customer and as accepted by The Bank shall form the contract between the Customer and The Bank, and shall be further subject to such terms as The Bank may agree with the other service providers . These terms and conditions shall be in addition to and not in derogation of the terms and conditions governing the Telebanking facility, FedNet, ATM/ Debit Card Facility and those relating to any Account of the Customer and /or any other product/services provided by The Bank and its Affiliates.
"The Customer shall apply to the Bank for availing the Facility (and/or for any changes to the options availing under the Facility) in the specified application form and/or by any other method as provided by the Bank from time to time for use of the facility. The Bank may provide an option to the Customers who are sole account holders to apply for the Facility through the FedMobile Application by authentication with FedNet/ATM credentials. Application for the Facility shall be accepted only after authentication of the Customer through any mode of verification as may be decided at the discretion of the Bank.
- All customers having satisfactory running Savings/ Current account can avail of this service.
- The Customer desirous of using the Facility should be either a sole Account holder or authorised to act independently.
- The facility will be available in case of joint accounts, only if the mode of operation is indicated as ‘either or survivor' or ‘anyone or survivor'. For these joint accounts, only one account holder of the joint account holders will be allowed to avail the facility. The other joint account holder(s) shall expressly agree with this arrangement and give their consent on the application form to authorize the customer to avail the services. In case of any of the joint account holder(s) gives "stop payment" instructions or such other instructions in respect of operations through the use of the facility in writing, with a view to curtail, regulate, restrict, suspend or stop the operations by the other account holders through the use of facility on any of the accounts held jointly by them, the facility would be discontinued and restoration of the facility would be considered at the sole discretion of the Bank, only on the joint request of all account holders. All or any transactions arising from the use of the Facility in the joint account shall be binding on all the joint account holders, jointly and severally.
- An Account in the name of the Minor or an account in which one of the joint account holders is a minor or an account where the mode of operation is joint, shall not be eligible for the Facility"
- The last updated mobile number in the records of The Bank would be the registered Mobile number for the facility. The Customer agrees to use the facility on a Mobile Phone properly and validly registered in his/ her name only with the Mobile Service provider and undertakes to use the Facility only through Mobile number which has been used to register for the Facility.
- Currently, Mobile Banking Facility is not offered for two Mobile numbers for the same account.
- All accounts linked to a same Customer ID can be registered for the Facility, but the primary Saving / Current account of the customer will be the Primary account of the Facility.
- The Bank reserves the right to reject a customer's application for the Facility without assigning any reasons.
- Entering the wrong MPIN thrice will block the Facility to the account for the day and three such consecutive blockages will deactivate the customer and the customer should re-register for the facility as per the procedure laid down for the same.
- The Customer is responsible for intimating to The Bank any change in his Mobile Phone Number or email address or Account details and The Bank will not be liable for sending Alerts or other information over the Customer's mobile phone number/email address /fax number recorded with The Bank.
AVAILABILITY & DISCLOSURE
The Bank shall endeavour to provide to the Customer through the Facility, such services as The Bank may decide from time to time. The Bank reserves the right to decide what services may be offered to a Customer on each Account and such offers may differ from Customer to Customer. The Bank may also make additions / deletions to the services offered through the Facility at its sole discretion. The Facility is made available to the Customer at his request, at the sole discretion of The Bank and may be discontinued by The Bank at any time, without notice. The Bank shall have the discretion to offer the Facility to Non Resident Indians subject to applicable laws. The instructions of the Customer shall be effected only after authentication of the Customer by means of verification of the Mobile Phone Number and/or through verification of MPIN/ password allotted by The Bank to the Customer or through any other mode of verification as may be stipulated at the discretion of The Bank.
All instructions for availing the services under the Facility shall be provided through the Mobile Phone Number in the manner indicated by The Bank. Where The Bank considers the instructions to be inconsistent or contradictory it may seek clarification from the Customer before acting on any instruction of the Customer or act upon any such instruction as it may deem fit. The Customer and The Bank shall have the right to suspend the services under the Facility if The Bank has reason to believe that the Customer's instructions may lead to direct or indirect loss or may require an indemnity from the Customer before continuing to operate the Facility. The Customer accepts that all information /instructions will be transmitted to and /or stored at various locations and be accessed by personnel of The Bank (and it's Affiliates). The Bank is authorised to provide any information or details relating to the Customer or to third party to facilitate the providing of the Facility and so far as is necessary to give effect to any instructions. The Customer accepts that each Alert may contain certain Account information relating to the Customer. The Customer authorises The Bank to send Account related information, though not specifically requested, if The Bank deems that the same is relevant. The Bank shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, secrecy and security of the Personal or Account information being sent through the Facility.
FUND TRANSFER FACILITY
The Bank shall specify from time to time the upper limit that may be transferred by the Customer for the above mentioned Facility through the Bank's Website. If the above mentioned Facility is made available to the Customer, it may be used for transfer of funds from Account/s to other accounts belonging to third parties maintained at The Bank and/or at any other Bank which falls under the network of Reserve Bank of India's Electronic Fund Transfer or National Electronic Fund Transfer system or Real Time Gross Settlement. In such an event, the terms applicable to such facilities, in addition to this facility, shall be applicable. The liability of The Bank shall only commence subsequent to the debit in the Customer's account.
The Bank may introduce Bill payment facility/ M-commerce facility through the Mobile Banking Facility, which the Customer can avail after registering for the same. The bank shall not be liable for any disconnection or disruption in the supply of services or purchase of goods to the Customer from the Payee Service Provider/ Seller. The customer is required to contact the Service provider/ Seller if he experiences any such disconnection/ disruption in the service provided/ any complaint regarding the purchase made. The Bank may at any time, at its sole discretion, vary the list of approved merchant establishments/ Payee Service providers from the list without providing any reason and shall not be liable for any loss or damage which the customer may suffer as a result.
FEDMOBILE TRAVEL BOOKING FACILITY
· All inventory displayed in the mobile application is subject to the standard terms and conditions of Ibibo available at http://www.goibibo.com/terms-and-conditions/ along with the other terms and conditions of the relevant flight operators, bus operators and/or hoteliers, which shall supersede all other terms and policies, if any, in respect of the inventory.
- The Bank shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any deficiency or inadequacy in the services rendered by Goibibo and the Customer hereby agrees not to hold the Bank responsible or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses that he / she may suffer on account of usage of these services.
- Any person availing of these services shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions
- The Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
General Instructions and Terms and Conditions for opening of Resident & NRE Term Deposits via FedMobile.
- Only NRE & Resident Term Deposits can be opened online.
- Debit Account should be a Savings, Current or Overdraft account.
- Deposit can be opened only in the name of the primary account holder of the debit Account.
- Online requests received after 7 PM are likely to be opened with effective date as next working day.
- All the fixed deposit transactions executed through FedMobile on a bank holiday will be processed on next working day only.
- FSF – Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly /Yearly: Recurring deposit where Monthly/Quarterly/Half Yearly /Yearly denote the periodicity of the recurring installments to be remitted.
- Cash Certificate: Term deposit where interest is compounded quarterly and reinvested on maturity. It is suited for a depositor who does not require interest to be paid every month/quarter etc.
- FD – Monthly/Quarterly/Half yearly/yearly/Int on maturity: Deposit scheme where interest will be paid monthly/quarterly/half yearly/yearly/on maturity. Except in the case of FD – Interest on maturity, interest will be transferred to the account from which the deposit was funded in the selected periodicity of the deposit.
- Minimum amount for FSF: Rs.50/- and in multiples of Rs.10/-
- Minimum amount for Cash Certificate and FD: Rs.1000/-
Resident FSF: For FSF-Monthly, minimum period is 6 months.
In all other cases, minimum period will be 3 times of the periodicity of installments .i.e. for a Resident FSF–Quarterly, the minimum period should be 9 months. Likewise for Resident FSF Half Yearly, the minimum period should be 18 months.
NRE FSF: For NRE FSF Monthly & Millionaire FSF, minimum period is 1 year. In all other cases, minimum period will be 3 times of the periodicity of installments subject to a minimum period of 1 year i.e. for a NRE FSF- Quarterly, the minimum period should be 12 months. Likewise for NRE FSF Half Yearly, the minimum period should be 18 months.
Resident Cash Certificate: Minimum period - 6 months.
NRE Cash Certificate: Minimum 1 year
Resident FD group: Minimum period - 7 days.
NRE FD Group: Minimum period 1 year.
Maximum period will be 10 years in all cases (120 months)
Interest rates for Senior citizen/ Staff in Resident deposits
- If the primary account holder of the debit account is a senior citizen, the term deposit will be opened with interest rate applicable to senior citizens.
- If the primary account holder is staff, term deposit will be opened with interest rate applicable to staff.
- However, presently term deposit/FSF cannot be opened with an additional rate of interest for staff + Senior citizens (Sr. Citizen Staff). In this case he / she will have to apply at branch for the same.
- No additional benefit is applicable for senior citizen and staff in case of NRE deposits.
Scheduling recurring deposit installment through FedMobile
Customer can schedule recurring payment for FSF by selecting the SI date during creation of the deposit. SI will be registered in the debit account only.
Terms & Conditions for 15G/15H
The Bank may at its sole discretion provide a facility ("Facility") to its resident Customers [i.e. Individuals (including Senior Citizens) and resident in India who have availed FedMobile Mobile Banking services ("FedMobile") of the Bank, to submit Form 15 G / Form 15 H, as may be applicable, through FedMobile in order to avail exemption from TDS on interest earned on fixed deposits and recurring deposits ("Deposits") maintained with the Bank by such Customers, in a financial year. The Customers shall be bound by these terms while availing the Facility.
The Customer shall, prior to submission of Form 15 G / Form 15 H, ensure that the Estimated Total Income of the Customer for the particular financial year, including the estimated income earned on deposit(s) is less than or equal to the basic exemption limit for Income Tax as may be specified by the Finance Act, for the respective financial year.
The Customer shall follow the process flow provided below for
Submission of Form15G/ Form15H as may be applicable, through FedMobile.
- Customer logs into FedMobile using his MPIN.
- Customer selects the ‘15G/H' option from FedMobile -> More -> 15G/H Registration.
- Customer enters the following details in the field:
- PAN card number (optional field).
- Date of Birth as per PAN card (optional field).
- Last year of filing Income Tax return – Under this field, the customer shall select the applicable option from the drop-down box displayed.
- Estimated income for Current Financial Year.
- Customer shall accept the terms and conditions and clicks on validate button.
- A set of validations prescribed by the Bank will be implemented to check the details entered by the customer.
- If the validations are successful, a confirmation page with following details shall be displayed:
- Form Type (15 G / 15H)
- PAN Number
- Estimated Income
- Income calculated by bank
- Customer shall confirm the details and thereafter submit the request by entering the FedMobile MPIN (Mobile Banking PIN).
- The Customer shall receive an instant notification in FedMobile on updating the Form 15G/H in Bank's records upon successful submission of the relevant form.
- This registration details can be viewed in More -> 15G/H Download
Updation of Form15G/ Form15H as may be applicable, through FedMobile
- Customer selects the option for opening of a new Term Deposit through Fedmobile.
- After entering the details of the deposit to be opened, the status of the customer will be checked by the system for any existing 15G/15H registrations.
- Since the customer is already registered for 15G/H, then the Estimated Income & Last Year of Filing IT Return will be asked to be entered by the customer.
- The details entered by the customer & the assessment by the bank will be processed by system.
- If the customer is eligible for tax exemption after opening of the proposed deposit:
- Then the following screens will be shown:-
- Customer shall confirm the details and by entering the FedMobile MPIN (Mobile Banking PIN).
- Deposit will be opened & marked with the 15G/15H registration.
- Updated registration details can be viewed in More> 15G/H Download
- If the customer is not eligible for tax exemption after opening of the proposed deposit:
- Suitable message will be displayed regarding not eligible for tax exemption after opening the deposit & to deregister existing registration if a new deposit has to be opened.
Deregistration of Form15G/ Form15H as may be applicable, through FedMobile.
- Customer logs into FedMobile using his MPIN (Mobile Banking PIN).
- Customer selects the ‘15G/H' option from FedMobile -> More -> 15G/H Deregistration.
- Confirmation message is shown to the customer & customer must accept the same before deregistration.
- Customer shall confirm the details and submit the request by entering the FedMobile MPIN.
- The decision of the Bank's Back office Team regarding approval/rejection of the Form 15G / Form 15 H, shall be final and binding on the Customer.
- Once the Form 15 G / Form 15 H is approved by the Bank's Back office Team, the Bank shall not deduct TDS from the fixed deposits/recurring deposits of the Customer for the particular financial year. Customer agrees and undertakes that the Customer shall be solely responsible for verifying the correctness of the details filled up in the Form 15 G / Form 15 H.
- The Customer further indemnifies the Bank against any claims, losses, damages or penalties that may be incurred, sustained or levied on the Bank on account of non-deduction of TDS from the fixed deposits / recurring deposits of the Customer, based on the Form 15 G / Form 15 H filed by the Customer through FedMobile. The Customer alone shall be liable for claims of any nature, loss and any damages that may be caused to the Bank or the Customer due to misuse or otherwise of the Facility either by the Customer, its staff, agents, authorized signatories, by any person making an unauthorized access to the Customer's accounts or on account of any error, mistake or omission in the Form submitted by the Customer.
- The Customer further understands and agrees that:
- Fresh Form 15 G / Form 15 H, as may be applicable, needs to be submitted every Financial Year for getting exemption from TDS.
- Fresh Form 15 G / Form 15 H, as may be applicable, needs to be submitted for new deposit(s) opened.
- The Bank shall not be liable for any consequences arising due to non-submission or delayed submission of Form 15 G / Form 15 H.
- Tax which has already been deducted cannot be refunded back and has to be claimed from Income Tax Department by filing the returns.
- THE FACILITY IS PROVIDED BY THE BANK ON A BEST EFFORTS BASIS AND THE BANK DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FACILITY SHALL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE BANK DISCLAIMS WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO THE FACILITY PROVIDED TO THE CUSTOMER INCLUDING FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
- The Customer also agrees that, the Bank may at its sole discretion discontinue the Facility provided to the Customer without any prior notice.
- These Terms are supplemental to and are to be read in conjunction with FedMobile Terms and Conditions
Normally physical deposit receipt/passbook is not issued for term deposit/FSF opened through the app. However, a customer who wishes to get a deposit receipt may approach his branch for the same.
Closing of Resident/NRE Term Deposit opened online
Offline Request can be submitted through FedMobile for closing term deposit opened online through FedMobile. Term Deposit accounts opened through the app and where Deposit receipts are not printed only can be closed through FedMobile offline request. For closing accounts where deposit receipts are already printed, customers have to approach the branch and submit the same. The proceeds of the term deposit will be transferred only to the debit account from which it was funded.
Term Deposits will be automatically renewed on maturity for a similar Term on same terms and conditions (except rate of interest). Rate of interest payable on the deposit thus renewed will be the rate prevailing on the date of renewal.
Interest rate applicable to the term deposit will be the interest rate prevailing as on the date of opening the term deposit.
- Interest payable for premature closure of Resident/NRE Term Deposit / FSF will be the deposit rate applicable as on the date of opening of the deposit for such period that the deposit has remained with the Bank. For NRE deposits no interest will be paid if closed before completion of 1 year.
- Pre closure penalty of 1% will be levied on Residents deposits above 15 lacs i.e., interest rate applicable for the covered period will be reduced by 1%.
- Pre closure penalty of 1% will be levied on NRE deposits above 15 lacs i.e., interest rate applicable for the covered period will be reduced by 1%.
- No interest is payable if NRE Term deposit is closed before completion of 1 year. Pre payment penalty is not applicable to NRE Term deposits closed before completion of 1 year.
- Premature closure charges: FSF accounts- Rs150/- plus GST if closed prematurely within a year
- In case of Resident Fixed Deposits, FSF and Cash Certificates applicable TDS shall be deducted from the interest credited to operative account/ term deposit periodically.
- Income tax will be deducted as per the law applicable and in case the depositor's total income including the interest earned on deposit does not come under the purview of income tax, form15H/15G together with PAN details has to be submitted by the depositor to the branch after opening the term deposit and at the beginning of the Financial Year in the subsequent Financial Years.
- With effect from 01 July 2011, for opening Term deposit exceeding Rs. 50,000/- with the bank, it is mandatory to quote Permanent Account Number of the customers or submit Form 60/61, duly signed, in case the customer has no PAN number. In the absence of PAN, Form 15G/H and other exemption certificates will be invalid even if submitted & TDS at the highest rate will be applicable.
- As per section 206AA introduced by Finance (No. 2) Act, 2009 effective April 01, 2010, every person who receives income on which TDS is deductible shall furnish his PAN, failing which TDS shall be deducted at the rate of 20% in case of Domestic deposits.
- Kindly visit your Federal Bank branch with your PAN card (original & copy) to get the same updated in bank records. Resident customers can also apply for PAN through Federal Bank Branches.
NRE Deposits are 100% tax free and fully repatriable.
Online nomination facility is not available. Please submit a filled up & signed nomination form to the branch. Please click here to download the nomination form.
Other terms and conditions
- Premature withdrawal is subject to the terms and conditions as stipulated by Bank as per the specific schemes and as per RBI /IBA rules in force.
- The rules and regulations governing term deposit/FSF is subject to change according to the guidelines issued by RBI/IBA etc from time to time.
- The term deposit under NRO Category cannot be opened through online mode.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
The Customer undertakes to provide accurate information wherever required and shall be responsible for the correctness of information provided by him to The Bank at all times including for the purposes of availing of the Facility. The Bank shall not be liable for consequences arising out of erroneous information supplied by the Customer. If the Customer suspects that there is an error in the information supplied by Bank to him, he shall advise The Bank as soon as possible. The Bank will endeavour to correct the error wherever possible on a best effort basis. While The Bank will take all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied to the Customer, The Bank shall not be liable for any inadvertent error, which results in the providing of inaccurate information. The Customer shall hold The Bank harmless against any loss, damages etc. that may incurred / suffered by the Customer if the information supplied to the Customer turns out be inaccurate / incorrect. The Customer agrees that the access to the Facility shall be only through the Mobile Phone Number and any transaction which originates from the same, whether initiated by the Customer or not, shall be deemed to have originated from the Customer.
AUTHORITY TO THE BANK
The Customer irrevocably and unconditionally authorises The Bank to access all his Accounts for effective banking or other transactions of the Customer through the Facility. The Customer further authorizes The Bank to share the Account information with Third Party for the purpose of accepting/ executing request of the Customers.
The Customer agrees that The Bank and / or its Affiliates may hold and process his personal information concerning his Accounts on computer or otherwise in connection with the Facility as well as for analysis, credit scoring and marketing. The Customer also agrees The Bank may disclose, in strict confidence, to other institutions, such information as may be reasonably necessary for reasons inclusive of but not limited to the participation in any telecommunication or electronic clearing network, in compliance with legal directive, for credit rating by recognized credit scoring agencies, and for fraud prevention.
The Customer authorises Bank and its agents to send any message or make calls to his mobile phone to inform him about any promotional offers including information regarding banks' new products either now available or which the Bank may come up with in the future, greetings or any other message that the Bank may consider appropriate to the user.
The User irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that such calls or messages made by the Bank and or its agents shall not be construed as a breach of the privacy of the user and shall not be proceeded against accordingly.
The Bank shall have the discretion to charge fees as it may deem fit from time to time and may at its sole discretion, revise the fees for use of any or all of the Facility, by notice to the Customer. The Customer may at any time discontinue or unsubscribe to the said Facility. The Customer shall be liable for payment of such airtime or other charges which may be levied by any cellular service provider in connection with availing of the Facility and The Bank is in no way concerned with the same. The charges payable by the Customer is exclusive of the amount payable to any cellular service provider and would be debited from the account of the Customer on a monthly basis. The Customer shall be required to refer to the schedule of fees put up on the Website from time to time.
- The Bank and its group companies shall have the paramount right of set-off and lien, irrespective of any other lien or charge, present as well as future on the deposits of any kind and nature (including fixed deposits) held/ balances lying in any other Account/s of the Customer maintained with the Bank and / or Affiliates, whether in single name or joint name(s) and on any monies, securities , bonds and all other assets, documents and properties held by/ under the control of the Bank and/or Affiliates (whether by way of security or otherwise pursuant to any contract entered/ to be entered into by the Customer in any capacity) towards the satisfaction of the Customer's liability under the Facility. The Bank and/ or Affiliates are entitled without any notice to the Customer, to settle any indebtedness whatsoever owed by the Customer to the Bank and/or Affiliates, (whether actual or contingent, or whether primary or collateral, or whether joint and/or several) hereunder or under any other document/ agreement, by adjusting, setting-off any deposit(s) and/or transferring monies lying to the balance of any Account/s held by the Customer with the Bank and/or Affiliates notwithstanding that the deposit(s)/ balances lying in such Account/s may not be expressed in the same currency as such indebtedness. The Bank's and its Affiliates' rights hereunder shall not be affected by the Customer's bankruptcy, death or winding-up. It shall be the Customer's sole responsibility and liability to settle all disputes/ objections with any such joint account holders.
- In addition to the above mentioned right or any other right which the Bank and its Affiliates may at any time be entitled whether by operation of law, contract or otherwise, the Bank is authorized / will be entitled: (a) to combine or consolidate at any time all or any of the Accounts and liabilities of the Customer with or to any branch of the Bank and/or its Affiliates; (b) to sell or otherwise dispose off any of the Customers' securities or properties held by the Bank by way of public or private sale or otherwise without having to institute any judicial proceeding whatsoever and retain/appropriate from the proceeds derived there from the total amounts outstanding to the Bank and/or to the Affiliates from the Customer, including costs and expenses in connection with such sale or disposal; and
The Bank has the absolute discretion to amend or supplement any of the terms and conditions at any time and will endeavour to give prior notice of one month by email or by displaying on the Website depending upon the discretion of The Bank, whichever feasible, and such amended terms and conditions will thereupon apply to and be binding on the Customer.
The Customer may request for termination of the Facility any time by giving a written notice of at least 30 days to The Bank. The Customer will remain responsible for any transactions made through his Mobile Phone Number through the Facility prior to the time of such cancellation of Facility.
The Bank may, at its discretion, withdraw temporarily or terminate the Facility, either wholly or in part, at any time without giving prior notice to the Customer. The Bank may, without prior notice, suspend the Facility at any time during which any maintenance work or repair is required to be carried out or in case of any emergency or for security reasons, which require the suspension of the Facility. The Bank shall endeavour to give a reasonable notice for withdrawal or termination of the Facility.
The closure of all Accounts of the Customer will automatically terminate the Facility. The Bank may suspend or terminate Facility without prior notice if the Customer has breached these terms and conditions or The Bank learns of the death, bankruptcy or lack of legal capacity of the Customer.
The Bank and the Customer may give notice under these terms and conditions electronically to the mailbox of the Customer (which will be regarded as being in writing) or in writing by delivering them by hand or by sending them by post to the last address given by the Customer and in case to The Bank at its office at The Federal Bank Ltd. Registered Office, Federal tower, Aluva, Ernakulum District, Kerala, 683101. In addition, The Bank shall also provide notice of general nature regarding the facility and terms and conditions, which are applicable to all customers of the Facility, on its Website and/ or also by means the customised messages sent to the Customer over his mobile phone as short messaging service ("SMS"). Such notice will be deemed to have been served individually to each Customer.
All records of The Bank generated by the transactions arising out of use of the Facility, including the time of the transaction recorded shall be conclusive proof of the genuineness and accuracy of the transactions. The authority to record the transaction details is hereby expressly granted by the Customer to The Bank.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The Bank shall not be responsible for any failure on the part of the Customer to utilise the Facility due to the Customer not being within the geographical range within which the Facility is offered; Under no circumstance, The Bank shall be held liable if the Facility is not available for reasons including but not limited to natural calamities, legal restraints, system error, faults in the telecommunication network or network failure, or any other reason beyond the control of The Bank. If the Customer has reason to believe that his mobile phone number is / has been allotted to another person and / or there has been an unauthorised transaction in his account and / or his mobile phone is lost, he shall immediately inform The Bank under acknowledgment about the same.
The Customer agrees that The Bank shall not be liable if
- the Customer has breached any of the terms and conditions herein or
- the Customer has contributed to or the loss is a result of failure on part of the Customer to advise The Bank within a reasonable time about unauthorised access of or erroneous transactions in the Account;
- as a result of failure on part of the Customer to advise The Bank of a change in or termination of the Customer's Mobile Phone numbers. The Bank is in no way liable for any error or omission in the services provided by any cellular or any third party service provider (whether appointed by The Bank in that behalf or otherwise) to the Customer, which may affect the Facility.
The Bank, does not warrant the confidentiality or security of the messages whether personal or otherwise transmitted through the Facility. The Bank makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the system and the network or their function or performance or for any loss or damage whenever and howsoever suffered or incurred by the Customer or by any person resulting from or in connection with the Facility.
Without limitation to the other provisions of this terms and conditions, The Bank, its employees, agent or contractors, shall not be liable for and in respect o f any loss or damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, including but not limited to loss of revenue, profit, business, contracts, anticipated savings or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, whether foreseeable or not, suffered by the Customer or any person howsoever arising from or relating to any delay, interruption, suspension, resolution or error of The Bank in receiving and processing the request and in formulating and returning responses or any failure, delay, interruption, suspension, restriction, or error in transmission of any information or message to and from the telecommunication equipment of the Customer and the network of any cellular service provider and The Bank's system or any breakdown, interruption, suspension or failure of the telecommunication equipment of the Customer, The Bank's system or the network of any cellular service provider and/or any third party who provides such services as is necessary to provide the Facility.
Notwithstanding anything in the contrary provided in this terms and conditions, The Bank shall not be involved in or in any way liable to the Customer for any dispute between the Customer and a cellular services provider or any third party service provider (whether appointed by The Bank in that behalf or otherwise). The Customer shall not interfere with or misuse in any manner whatsoever the Facility and in the event of any damage due to improper or fraudulent use by the Customer, the Customer shall be liable for damages to The Bank.
The Customer is solely responsible for protecting his Mobile Banking Personal Identification Number (MPIN) mobile phone number and any password given by The Bank for the use of the Facility. The Bank will not be liable for:
(a) any unauthorised use of the Customer's MPIN, mobile phone or for any fraudulent, duplicate or erroneous instructions given by use of the Customer's MPIN or mobile phone number;
(b) acting in good faith on any instructions received by The Bank;
(c) error, default, delay or inability of The Bank to act on all or any of the instructions
(d) loss of any information/instructions in transmission;
(e) unauthorized access by any other person to any information /instructions given by the Customer or breach of confidentiality;
(f) any unauthorized transaction in the Account as a result of any other issue/default/error/technological problem in the telecommunication instrument (such as the mobile handset) or duplication of mobile number / SIM of the Customer such as but not limited to SIM card cloning, virus in handset etc.
The Bank may provide any other services as a part of the Facility and The Bank shall not be liable for the oversight on part of the Customer to update himself with the addition of services which have been included in the Facility and specific services for each product as may be provided on the website of The Bank and as will be available with the authorized call centres of The Bank.
In consideration of The Bank providing the Facility, the Customer agree to indemnify and keep safe, harmless and indemnified The Bank from and against all actions, claims, demands, proceedings, loss, damages, costs, charges and expenses whatsoever The Bank may incur, sustain, suffer or be put to at any time as a consequence of acting on or omitting or refusing to act on any instructions given by use of the Facility.
The Customer holds The Bank/ its Affiliates, harmless against any loss incurred by the Customer due to failure to provide the services offered under the Facility or any delay in providing the services due to any failure or discrepancy in the network of the cellular service provider. The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold The Bank harmless for any losses occurring as a result of:
i. the Customer permitting any third parties to use the Facility.
ii. the Customer permitting any other person to have access to his mobile phone or as a consequence of leaving the mobile phone unattended or loss of mobile phone.
These terms and conditions and/or the operations in the accounts of the Customer maintained by the BANK and/or the use of the services provided through the facility shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of India and no other nation • The BANK accepts no liability whatsoever, direct or indirect, for noncompliance with the laws of any country other than the Republic of India. The mere fact that the Facility can be accessed by a Customer in a country other than India shall not be interpreted to imply that the laws of the said country govern these terms and conditions and/or the operations in the Facility accounts of the USER and/or the use of the facility.
The Bank may, at its sole discretion, utilize the services of external service provider/s or agent/s and on such terms as required or necessary, in relation to its products/services.
BYOM - General Terms and Conditions
1. The Loan is sanctioned at the sole discretion of The Federal Bank Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "Bank"). The Bank reserves the right to decide your eligibility for the Loan as per its internal policies and guidelines.
Online Loan Facility
I/We understand that
1. The online loan facility is available to only individuals having deposits in the sole name but not available against the deposits in joint names/minor names/FCNR deposits/deposits in the name of third parties and Companies.
2. The monthly/quarterly/half yearly interest payable, if any, will be automatically diverted to the new loan account. In case the interest payout is mandated for any existing loan account, the OD facility would not be available unless this is changed by the Home Branch.
3. Withdrawal/transfer of fund from OD accounts (Federal Easy Cash & Fed Rise) can be made using FedNet and FedMobile facility. However in case of AAD (Term Loan facility), loan proceeds will be disbursed to operative/savings accounts.
4. Credit / deposit in the loanaccount can be done by cash deposit form any branch or transfer from any deposit branch or transfer through Fed Net.
5. The bank shall re-fix the overdraft limit/DP suitably as per the norms of Federal Easy Cash / Fed Rise Schemes at its own discretion as per the norms applicable from time to time.
6. The bank shall debit periodical interest and processing fee and other charges to the Overdraft facility or any other account in my / our name/s.
7. Closure of loan account at maturity of the deposit or end of the loan tenure closure of account will be done by adjusting the maturity proceeds of the deposits without further notice. Excess amount if any after closing the loan account will be credited to the operative account.
8. Closure of loan account before maturity will be done on your request through Fed Net/FedMobile with an option of transferring the funds from the operative account. However option of closing the loan by set off against deposit is not available through FedNet. Set off against deposit can be exercised at the branches only.
9. Loan proceeds will be utilized for personal purposes or for carrying on business activities except for the purpose of relending or carrying on agricultural/plantation activities or for investment in real estate business if the loans are availed against NRE/NRO deposits.
10. The facility of premature withdrawal of NRE/FCNR deposits shall not be available where loans against Such deposits are to be availed of.
11. Loan proceeds shall be credited to NRO account only if the loans are availed against NRE/NRO deposits. Withdrawal of funds through cash/transfer to NRE account will not be permitted.
12. Repayment shall be made either by adjustment of the deposit or by fresh inward remittances from outside India through normal banking channels if the loan is availed against NRE/NRO deposits.
13. The loan is also subject to other terms and conditions as may be prescribed by the bank from time to time.
I /We agree that the bank shall have a general lien on the security mentioned above for the present borrowing as well as for any other existing or future liability against me/us.
Regarding disposal of principal/interest/benefit of the above deposit/account, I/We authorize you to
1. Credit all the interest/benefit due to me/us on the above deposit/FSF account to the loan account.
2. If the loan account is not closed on the due date, I/we authorize the bank to close the deposit, even prematurely with applicable terms & conditions and settle the loan dues. Balance if any, after settling the loan may be credited to my/our operative account. On bank settling the dues by closing the deposit as discussed herein, I/we understand that the related deposit receipt will no longer be valid and it will be returned to the bank.
3. Adjust balance amount, if any, due to me/us towards any other liability/dues I/We owe to the Bank.
4. Close/surrender the deposit account without reference to me/us and set off the proceeds towards all my/our exiting/future liability to you.
I/we further declare and agree that the bank has got the full power and authority to set off the schedule mentioned deposit(s) with interest accrued there on for the repayment of the outstanding balance, including interest/charge etc. against any of my/our liability, existing and/or future whether as borrower or co-obligant or guarantor.
This cancels all or any previous instructions I/We have given with regard to disposal of principal/interest/benefits in the above accounts.
I/We agree that the Bank may at its discretion, enhance the rate of interest herein mentioned and I/We will be bound to pay the same.
I/We declare that we have read and understood all the terms and conditions above.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Investment Services (InstaInvest)
i. I / We hereby confirm that, I/We have read, understood, are agreeable to and undertake to abide by the "Terms & Conditions" as applicable to [Federal Bank] services set forth herein below and also on the website www.federalbank.co.in. I/We understand that any changes/updation in "Terms & Conditions" applicable to these services would be available on the website only and I/We hereby expressly waive the requirement of separate notice for the same.
ii. I/We hereby agree and understand that my/our [Investment) Account referred to above shall be registered for the [mutual fund] facility within 5 working days after submission of a valid and complete application form along with the applicable documents.
iii. I / We hereby acknowledge and agree that by availing the facility of [investment] services, the [investment] services shall be linked to my / our savings account held with [Federal Bank] and as specified in this registration form. All communications that may be sent by [Federal Bank] with respect to [investment] services shall be sent as per the communications details available in [Federal Bank] records with respect to the above mentioned savings account, unless otherwise specified as per [investment] policy / process.
iv. I / We understand that the manner of providing instructions to [investment] with respect to the [investment) services being availed by me/us shall be the same as that of the savings account mentioned in this registration form.
v. In the event the holding pattern for mutual fund units specifies more than one Holder then mode of operation for the mutual fund units will be "either or survivor". In the event the holding pattern for mutual fund units specifies only one Holder then mode of operation for the mutual fund units will be "single".
vi. I/We agree and understand that all the Holders of the savings account will have the right to transact through the [investment Account] and same shall be honored.
vii. I / We declare that the particulars and information given in the registration form (and all documents referred or provided therewith) are true, correct, complete and up to date in all respects and I have not withheld any information. I / We understand that certain particulars given by me / us are required by the operational guidelines governing banking companies.
viii. I / We hereby authorise [Federal Bank] to share with relevant entities and bodies all / any information being provided in this registration form and information pertaining to the savings account mentioned herein, as may be required for the purpose of online investment in mutual funds and as [Federal Bank] may deem fit in this regard.
ix. I / We understand that [Federal Bank] reserves the right to reject any registration form in its sole and absolute discretion and without providing any reason whatsoever.
x. I / We hereby undertake to keep [Federal Bank] informed of at all times, of any change /alteration in my/our particulars furnished under this registration form to [Federal Bank] and authorise [Federal Bank) to update any change / alteration in my / our aforesaid particulars that [Federal Bank] may be informed of by me/us and/or is brought to the notice of [Federal Bank] and hereby authorise [Federal Bank] to contact me/us on such changed/altered particulars. I / We shall be solely responsible to ensure that [Federal Bank] has been informed of the correct particulars for communication. I / We agree to indemnify [Federal Bank] against any fraud or any loss or damage suffered by [Federal Bank] due to my/our providing of any incorrect particulars and / or failure on my/our part to communicate the change/alteration in my/our aforesaid particulars.
xi. I / We further agree that any false / misleading information given by me / us or suppression of any material fact will render my / our savings account and / or the [Investment] services being provided to me / us liable for termination.
xii. I / We declare that all details in my /our relationship record are true and correct and any instruction given to [Federal Bank] to transact business on my/our behalf shall be in due conformity with the applicable laws as may for the time being be in force.
xiii. Any tax implications arising out of any transactions entered in to pursuant to these Terms & Conditions would be as per the provisions of the Income Tax Act, 1961, or any modification or reenactment thereof. I / We agree and declare that any and all tax liability will be my/our sole responsibility. I / We shall execute and deliver to the Bank, from time to time such other documents as may be specified by the Bank for compliance or updating of records if any. I / We have read and understood the Terms & Conditions, including those excluding / limiting your liability and agree to be bound by the same.
xiv. I / We have read and understood the registration and other charges as specified in the Tariff guide available on the website of [Federal Bank]. I / We agree and understand that these charges are subject to change from time to time and shall be updated on [Federal Bank] website only and I/We hereby expressly waive the requirement of separate notice for the same.
xv. I / We hereby understand that by registering for [Investment] services. I /We are not being provided any advisory services and all the investment decisions shall solely be mine/our. I/We further undertake to read and understand the terms and conditions applicable for transactions carried out through the Investment Services, as provided in Investment Account Opening Form prior to carrying out the transactions
xvi. I / We hereby understand that mutual fund investments are subject to market risks and that I / We shall read the relevant offer documents carefully before making any investments.
xvii. I / We understand that any matter/dispute with respect to nomination and deceased claims with respect to mutual fund units shall be settled by me/us directly with concerned Asset Management Company / Mutual Fund without any reference to [Federal Bank].
xviii. I / We understand that prior to terminating [investment] services being availed by me/us, I / We shall be required to redeem all the mutual fund units availed through [investment] services or the folios created through [investment] services shall need to be converted into offline folios as per applicable process.
xix. Federal bank has Opted Out of transaction charges for all Mutual Fund schemes. Hence no transaction charges will be levied on purchases of any Mutual Fund products. Consequently, the respective Asset Management Companies (AMCs) will issue Mutual Fund units equivalent to the subscription amount to the investors without deducting transaction charges. I / We understand that Federal Bank can any time opt in for transaction Charges. The charges are subject to change from time to time.
Letter of Authority
The Letter of Authority made IN FAVOUR OF The Federal Bank Limited, a banking company within the meaning of Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at Federal Towers, Aluva -683101, Kerala (hereinafter referred to as "[Federal Bank]", which expression shall, unless repugnant to the meeting or context thereof be deemed to mean and include its successors and assigns).
WHEREAS the Deponent/s is desirous of availing of the '[investment]' services offered by [Federal bank] which shall inter alia enable him/her to place investment request or deal in any other manner in various investment products / services of mutual funds, , that are distributed by [Federal bank] in its capacity as an Intermediary / Referrer/ Distributor/ Corporate Agent of such Mutual Funds / Asset Management Companies / Insurance Companies / Any other Third Party Companies / entity. In consideration of [Federal bank] providing [investment] services and in accordance with the "Terms & Conditions governing [investment] Services", I/We hereby appoint [Federal bank] as my/ our Mandate Holder/Authority Holder and confer upon it the powers hereinafter stated.
THEREFORE, THIS LETTER OF AUTHORITY WITNESSETH that I/We hereby nominate, appoint and constitute [Federal Bank] as my/our true and lawful Mandate Holder/Authority Holder to do, execute and perform or cause to be done, executed and performed, the following acts, deeds and things or any of them for and on my/our behalf namely:
i. To submit applications / other relevant documents for the various investment products / services , as instructed by me/us, including but not limited to, mutual fund issued by any Mutual Funds/ Asset Management Companies ("AMC")/ or such other relevant entity.
ii. To do all such things that are incidental to the Purpose.
iii. To have first and paramount lien on Bank Account or any Bank Account(s) as may be instructed by me/us and to exercise such lien in the event of any loss suffered/costs incurred on account of any transaction done/executed by [Federal bank] on my/our behalf for the Purpose.
iv. To share the details of my/our Bank Account(s) to a third party service provider or to any of the affiliates/subsidiaries of [Federal bank] by virtue of I/We using/subscribing to any of the facilities/services provided either by [Federal bank], or through a third Party service provider or to any of the affiliates/subsidiaries of [Federal bank].
v. To do all such acts, deeds and things as may be necessary for or incidental to provision of services and facilities to me/us including giving intimations, confirmation, undertaking etc on my /our behalf.
vi. To appoint or remove any agents or substitute or substitutes with all or any of the powers herein contained in order to enable such agent of substitute(s) to exercise all or any of the powers given by me/us to [Federal bank].
vii. To retain all originals of documents executed by me/us.
viii. AND GENERALLY to do or cause to be done every other acts, deeds, matter or things as [Federal Bank] may deem necessary or expedient for the purpose of or in relation to these presents.
ix. I/We hereby ratify and confirm and agree to ratify and confirm all that [ Federal Bank] or any of its officer or officers shall do or cause to be done in or concerning the premises by virtue of these presents.
x. I/We hereby agree and confirm that this Letter of Authority shall be cancelled or revoked only upon furnishing an advance written notice of 30(thirty) days to [Federal bank]. These documents shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in [Ernakulam].
Terms and Conditions applicable to Transactions carried out through Investment Services (InstaInvest) offered by The Federal Bank Limited ("Federal Bank")
Federal Bank provides investment services as a distributor of third party investment products and does NOT provide investment advisory services in any manner or form. Investment products do not pertain to Federal Bank. Investment Products
(i) are not bank deposits or obligations of or guaranteed by Federal Bank or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries;
(ii) are not insured by any governmental agency and
(iii) are subject to investment risks, including the possible loss of the principal amount invested. Past performance is not indicative of future results/returns, invested amount is subject to market risks which may result in appreciation or depreciation. The ownership of any investment decision(s) shall exclusively vest with the Investor and such investment decision(s) shall be taken by the Investor only after analyzing all possible risk factors and by exercise of his/her/its independent discretion. Federal Bank shall not be liable or held liable for any consequences thereof. Investment products are not available to US persons, Residents of Canada and may not be available in all jurisdictions. By making any investment, the Investor confirms his/her deemed acceptance to the conditions mentioned herein. Investment products are distributed by Federal Bank on a non -discretionary and non participation basis. The final investment decision shall at all times exclusively remain with the Investor. Investor investing in investment products acknowledge that: (i) the third party product provider may invest in products denominated in non-local currency; (ii) there could be risk of exchange rate fluctuations, which may result in loss of principal or erosion of value of investment. This document does not constitute the distribution of any information or the making of any offer or solicitation by anyone in any jurisdiction in which such distribution or offer is not authorized or to any person to whom it is unlawful to distribute such a document or make such an offer or solicitation. Please exercise diligence by reading & understanding the Key Information Memorandum(s)/Scheme Investment Document(s) & Statement of Additional Information/Term Sheet/Prospectus carefully before investing and no claim whatsoever shall be made against Federal Bank or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries and / or employees claiming any influence/recommendation/advice/responsibility/liability as against your decision to invest in any investment product.Investor should ensure to understand, accept the identities of different parties and the roles that they play in relation to the various Investment Product(s). Investor acknowledges that, there may be various actual or potential conflicts of interest between Federal Bank or their affiliates or subsidiaries and that of an Investor itself, as a result of the various investment and/or commercial businesses and/or activities of the Connected Persons. The Investor shall be deemed to have accepted, on purchasing/ subscribing / investing to a particular Investment Product(s), that any such conflict may exist and may be prejudicial to an investment in the Investment Product(s).
I/We acknowledge that, these Terms and Conditions are in addition and supplemental to the General Terms and Conditions applicable to Investment Services offered by Federal Bank and in case of any conflict between the same, General Terms and Conditions applicable to Investment Services shall prevail.
Investment Products related services instructions shall only be processed provided there is sufficient balance in the Bank Account to cover the purchase price and to cover all other costs, fees and charges which are payable in connection with such transactions. Federal Bank shall on a best effort basis endeavor to execute such transactions, however Federal Bank shall not be responsible for the non-execution of my/our instructions. I/We hereby expressly authorise Federal Bank to do, perform or execute these instructions at my/our risk and cost, all or any of the following acts, deeds, matters and things:
(i) To execute all investment transactions so instructed by me/us with regard to the various Investment Products distributed by Federal Bank on my/our behalf and to pay for the units/securities so purchased, on my/our instructions.
(ii) To receive the account statement pertaining to the above said units/securities from third party product providers.
(iii) To execute all investment transactions so instructed by me/ us with regard to the various units/securities held by me/us (whether solely or jointly with others) at my/our express instructions and to receive the payment of the redemption/sale price and acknowledge receipt of the same, based on my/our instructions.
(iv) To collect, receive and discharge any sum including dividend, interest or income arising from the units/securities.
(v) To facilitate credits of all monies in an account opened in my/our name received from all third party product provider(s) with Federal Bank and to make such debits in the said account as may be necessary for payments with respect to purchase of units/securities and any attendant costs in connection therewith.
(vi) To give instructions and orders to brokers and agents at our express confirmation for the purposes of sale, purchase, transfer of the Investment Products.
(vii) To transfer funds from my account directly to a third party product provider/broker/agent, on my/our behalf.
(viii) To correspond with and give notice to third party product provider on my/our behalf.
(ix) To disclose, exchange, share or part with all/any information relating to me/us or my/our Account with the third party product provider ( or any other third party so authorized by the third party product providers) or any regulator and/or service provider of Federal Bank.
(x) To instruct the third party product providers to make note of instructions with regard to nomination/change in investment plan/any other changes.
(xi) To employ agents and managers on my/our behalf.
(i) My/our Federal Bank Investment account will be classified as a ‘Recommended' Account. Within a Recommended Account, Federal Bank may recommend products to me/us and conduct risk based assessments of transactions in my/our account from time to time however the final investment decision rests with me/us. All transactions so concluded shall be deemed to be Solicited unless otherwise intimated by me to Federal Bank as Unsolicited Transactions. On the basis of these assessments, Federal Bank may recommend that I/we desist from concluding a particular investment transaction.
(ii) That all investments so proposed to be made by me/us will be required to be commensurate to the Knowledge and Experience (K&E) with regard to such products, so confirmed by me/us in the Individual Risk Profile Questionnaire/Corporate Investment Declaration Form, as the case may be. Further, Federal Bank shall be within its rights to refuse any transactions which do not confirm to the above requirements.
(iii) That all transactions so proposed to be concluded by me/us are subject to Federal Bank's internal policies and suitability assessment criteria as may be amended from time to time and Federal Bank shall be within its rights to refuse any transactions which do not confirm to the same. That in case I/We choose to invest into sophisticated financial products ( complex products) as assessed by Federal Bank from time to time, the same shall mandatorily be subject to an enhanced transaction suitability review.
(iv) That I/We shall be responsible to ensure that the Common Transaction Form is complete and all details as required herein are duly filled up.
(v) That I/We shall consult our independent legal and tax advisors, as necessary, for legal or tax advice.
(vi) That all the particulars given herein are true, correct and complete to the best of my/our knowledge and belief. I/We further agree not to hold the Mutual Fund House/Asset Management Companies /Third Party Product Providers and Federal Bank liable for any consequences in case of any of the above particulars being false, incorrect or incomplete. I/we shall not hold Federal Bank liable on account of Federal Bank acting in good faith on any of my/our instructions. Federal Bank may at its discretion not carry out instruction(s) from me/us where Federal Bank has reason to believe that the instructions are not genuine or are otherwise improper or unclear or raise a doubt. I/We shall not question or dispute this decision of Federal Bank. Federal Bank shall not be liable if any instructions are not carried out for any reason whatsoever and/or for any contrary instructions so provided by me/us to the AMC.
(vii) That any and/or all Purchase/Switch/ Sale instructions shall be processed only if there are sufficient funds in the Account to cover the purchase price and to cover all other costs, fees and charges which are payable in connection with such transactions.
(viii) That Federal Bank's schedule of charges /fees may be changed/modified by Federak Bank from time to time at its sole discretion with prior notice in case of any increase in the charges/fees and I/We hereby expressly waive the requirement of separate notice, in this regard.
(ix) That the role of Federal Bank hereunder is limited to acting as my/our agent for giving effect to my/our instructions as provided hereinabove
(x) That any notice or other correspondence addressed by Federal Bank to me/us may be sent by Federal Bank at the mailing address /electronic mail address as Federal Bank may be aware of as the current address of the first holder.
(xii) That I/we confirm having received a copy of the Schedule of Commissions that Federal Bank earns /would earn from the different AMCs /Third Party Product Providers in which I/we are investing along with details of the commissions that Federal Bank earns /would earn from competing schemes of various AMCs /Third Party Product Providers.
(xiii) That I / we can view the current Schedule of Commissions of Federal Bank online at www.Federal Bank.co.in and that the Schedule of Commissions may be varied from time to time without notice to me/us.
(xiv) That in the event of me/us providing direct instructions to the AMC or their agents, then Federal Bank shall not be liable/responsible in this regard for any reason whatsoever. All such transactions including but not limited to the following so initiated by me/us directly with the AMC shall be at sole risk and responsibility of me/ us:
(a) For any losses, depletion in value and amount, costs, that may be incurred and /or suffered by me/us in respect of the holdings so maintained by me/us with Federal Bank;
(b) For any details being reflected onto the systems of Federal Bank, the same shall be on a best efforts basis on and after receipt of such information/ suitable updates from the AMC.
(c) For any and/or all Non Financial Transactions, Federal Bank shall not be liable for any change in record and the same shall only be effected in Federal Bank's records on appropriate intimation to this accord being made to Federal Bank by me/us and/or the AMC (as applicable) in the form and manner as deemed acceptable by Federal Bank; In all such cases the AMC shall be required and responsible for maintaining appropriate records at its end I/We understand that I/We will need to update Federal Bank directly of relevant changes being effected by me/us directly with the AMC, failing which Federal Bank shall not be in position to reflect the same on its records;
(d) For existing transaction concluded through the offices of Federal Bank the same shall be reflected in the Folio no. so maintained and reported by Federal Bank on a best efforts basis;
(e) For any incorrect portfolio details, dividend processing and payout including reinvestment, subscription/switch in to such Schemes of the AMC notwithstanding that such investment may be reflected by the AMC under Federal Bank's ARN;
(f) For any such investment made by me/ us, the same shall be deemed to be Unsolicited Transactions
(g) For rejection of the proposed investment in case the same is rejected by the Mutual Fund on account of any lacunae in the form and / or contrary instructions so provided to the AMC;
(h) For any investments so made by me/ us in such Schemes of the AMC which have not been approved by Federal Bank, I/We shall be liable for tracking the same notwithstanding that such investment may be reflected by the AMC under Federal Bank's ARN
(i) For any acts not attributable to Federal Bank on account of the me/us providing direct instructions to the AMC.
(xv) That it is my/our responsibility to inform Federal Bank of any transaction (sale/purchase) effected in my/our Market Linked Debentures.
Systematic Investment Plan (SIP), Systematic Withdrawal Plan (SWP) & Systematic Transfer Plan (STP) Terms and Conditions.
That the minimum monthly amount for each investment made under the SIP/STP/SWP is Rs.500 per fund/per transfer instruction or the minimum amount/units as stipulated by the relevant SIDs/KIMs. That in case of non-availability of cleared and collected funds/ the specified mutual fund units as on the stipulated SIP execution date /STP date, the SIP/STP instruction for that month will not be carried out. If the SIP/STP/SWP execution date falls on a holiday, the same would be executed on the next business day.
The applicable transaction fees or funds purchased through the SIP/STP will be as per the terms and conditions mentioned above. The transaction fee as mentioned above, will be levied and debited to Investor's Bank account on every SIP/STP transaction. That any instruction to cancel Inevstor's SIP/STP/SWP will take 15 working days to be effected. In an event that the Ist execution date has passed, Federal Bank would process the SIP/STP/SWP instruction from the next available execution date as per Fundhouse/AMC notification.
I/We hereby agree to keep Federal Bank fully indemnified and held harmless at all times from and against all claims, expenses, loses, damages, costs (including reasonable attorney's fees), actions, suits proceedings or demands that Federal Bank may receive from or on behalf of the mutual fund house(s)in which I/we, am/are investing, for non execution or delays in execution of my/our above SIP/STP/SWP instructions either on account of non availability of sufficient funds/mutual fund units in my/our account or delays in the mail/courier services or for any other reason whatsoever or for Federal Bank being unable to accept the SIP/STP/SWP instructions for any reason.
By signing below, I/We agree to the terms and conditions of SIP/STP/SWP as contained in the Federal Bank Investment Services Account agreement. I/We acknowledge that I /we have received, read and understood the relevant SIDs/KIMs and the terms and conditions of the fund relevant fund's SIP/STP/SWP. I/we understand that the SIP/STP is a continuous investment program which neither assures a profit nor protects against a loss in declining markets and I/we have considered my/our ability to continue my/our purchases in SIP/STP through periods of low price levels.
• I / we confirm that the KIM (Key Information Memorandum) / SID (Scheme Information Document), with Addenda of the relevant mutual fund scheme, Schedule of Commissions, Federal Bank Transaction Fee Grid, Term Sheet of the MLD, Prospectus of Bond(s) I/We are investing in, have been shared with me/us.
• I / We have read and understood the KIM/SID including the addenda issued till date, and the Schedule of Commissions, and fully understand the associated risks and returns of the Fund(s) which I/We intend to invest. I/we understand that Mutual Funds are not obligations of or guaranteed by Mutual Fund Houses or Asset Management Companies or Federal Bank.
• I/We agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations of the Mutual Fund Schemes as on the date of this investment and confirm that the monies invested in the scheme legally belongs to me/us.
• I/We understand that SID should be read in Conjunction with the Statement of Additional Information(SAI) at all times and not in isolation.
• I/We shall at all times keep myself/ourselves updated and informed of the relevant SIDs/KIMs of the Mutual Fund Houses / Asset Management Companies.
• I/We have neither received nor been induced by any rebate or gifts, directly or indirectly in making this investment. This confirmation shall be deemed to be re-confirmed and be effective for every instruction for Investment from me/us to Federal Bank.
• I/We understand that the value of my/our mutual fund units can fluctuate. If I / We sell / redeem the mutual fund units, I / We may receive more or less than the amount I / We paid depending upon the market value of the mutual fund units at the time of redemption and that past performance is not a guarantee of future performance and a fund's past performance should not be considered an indication on or guarantee of future performance.
• I/We acknowledge that the term "United States Person" or "US Person"(s) refers to: (a) a United States Citizen, and/or ; (b) a United States resident; meaning a green card holder, or (c) an individual physically present in the United States for 31 days in the current calendar year and 183 days during the 3 year period that includes the current year and the two years immediately before that, counting, (i) all the days present in the US in the current year, (ii) 1/3 of the days present in the US in the first year before the current year, and (iii) 1/6 of the days present in the US in the second year before the current year; and it could also include Clients with a US address and/or, Social Security Number. For Companies / Corporations it refers to: (a) a corporation, partnership or entity organised or existing under the laws of any state territory or possession of the United States; (b) an estate or trust of which any executor, administrator or trustee is a United States Person; (c) an agency or branch of a foreign entity located in the United States; and it could also include Companies with US address and/or; Companies owned or controlled by a US Person (ownership of 10% or more by a US Person).
• I am/we are not - Residents of Canada, US Person . I/we further declare and undertake that I/we shall, immediately upon becoming a Resident(s) of Canada, US Person, person not resident in India who is a Non Resident Indian (s) or a Person of Indian Origin inform the Bank of such change in my status.
• I am/we are not a US person for purposes of US federal income tax, and that I am not acting for, or on behalf of, a US person. I am not resident in the US. I acknowledge that a false statement or misrepresentation of tax status by a US person could lead to penalties under US law. If my tax status changes and/or I become a US citizen or resident of the United States or change my mailing address to the USA, I undertake to notify Federal bank within 30 days of such change in status.
• In the event, I become a US person, Residents of Canada, person not resident in India who is a Non Resident Indian (s) or a Person of Indian Origin, I agree that Federal bank shall be entitled to do all acts and things it deems necessary, including but not limited to (i) blocking of account through the Federal Bank Online Platform (FEDNET); (ii) closure of my/our account, (iii) non-acceptance and/or rejection of any instructions provided by me to purchase any investment product, (iv) liquidation of the affected assets and/or (v) a transfer of my account to an alternate vehicle; in order to ensure compliance with applicable local laws; applicable laws/rules and regulations of the customers country of residence and/or any internal policies and any execution of such transactions will be governed by the same. I agree to bear all costs and expenses incurred by Federal bank as a result thereof.
Additional Terms and Conditions applicable to Investment Services
· I/ We understand that Mutual Fund transactions executed through my/ our Investment Account with Federal Bank will be routed through NSE Mutual Fund Platform (NMF II platform) of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (NSE) and by signing this Registration form, I/We confirm our acceptance to register ourselves under NMF II Platform and abide by the terms and conditions, as may be prescribed by NSE in this regard from time to time.
· I/WE understand that NMF II is a platform being used to route Mutual Fund transactions from Federal Bank to respective Asset Management Committees (AMCs) and Registrar and Transfer Agents(RTAs). I/We hereby undertake to indemnify NSE against any loss or damage caused , pursuant to the actions done by NSE in good faith, based on the order feed from Federal Bank, or for any other actions done for facilitating the transactions through NMF II
· I / We confirm that information provided by me/ us is true and correct and I/ We acknowledge and undertake the responsibility of the information provided by Federal Bank to NSE in connection with my / our Investor Account and further confirm that NSE will not be responsible or liable for any loss or claim or liability that may arise on account of incorrect / erroneous data / information provided by me/us
· I /We authorise NSE to collect the following data /information pertaining to my/our Mutual Fund investments from all Asset Management Companies (AMCs) and their respective Registrar and Transfer Agents with whom I/We transact. The data / information authorised to be collected are:
1. Distributor Wise transaction data for past, present and future transactions carried out by me/ us through various transaction platforms including the transaction request submitted at any point of acceptance of the AMCs subject to the condition that distributor is registered with NSE NMF II platform.
2. Scheme wise consolidated unit balance available in my/our accounts as and when required.
Disclaimer: Mutual fund investments are subject to market risks. Please read the scheme information and other related documents before investing. Past performance is not indicative of future returns. Please consider your specific investment requirements before choosing a fund, or designing a portfolio that suits your needs and shall verify and satisfy yourself before choosing a fund, or designing a portfolio. Federal Bank Ltd makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, on the products offered through this platform and/or regarding the advisory services rendered by the third party in any manner or form. The Bank accepts no liability for any damage or loss whatsoever caused in connection with the use of, or on the reliance placed by you on the investment products or related services including advisory services provided by the third party. Federal Bank provides investment services only as a distributor of third party investment products and does NOT provide investment advisory services in any manner or form. Investment products do not pertain to Federal Bank. Federal Bank does not warrant that the functioning of the platform shall be uninterrupted or error free. Federal Bank also does not warrant or make any representation regarding the use or the result of the use of the material /information/advice provided in terms of their correctness, accuracy, and reliability or otherwise. Federal Bank is offering online Mutual Fund services through our partnership with NSE platform.