Remittance from Qatar to India
Federal Bank provides fastest means of money transfer for our NRI customers in Qatar. NRIs can make Rupee remittance from Qatar to the beneficiary's account in India. Once the remitter remits money at the Exchange house in Qatar, the amount will be credited to the beneficiary's account with Federal Bank within a short span of time.
The state of the art technology procured by the bank, effects hassle free remittances to India, at express speed. Federal Bank has tie-up with following reputed Exchange Houses in Qatar:
- Al Dar For Exchange Works
- Al Jazeera Exchange
- Al Mirqab Exchange Co. W.L.L
- Al Sadd Exchange Co.
- Al Zaman Exchange W.L.L
- Alfardan Exchange Company L.L.C.
- AlMana Exchange W.L.L.
- Arabian Exchange Company W.L.L
- City Exchange Co. W.L.L.
- DOHA EXCHANGE CO. (W.L.L) QATAR
- Gulf Exchange Company
- Islamic Exchange Co.
- National Exchange Co W.L.L
- Habib Qatar International Exchange Ltd
- Trust Exchange, Qatar
- LuLu Exchange Company WLL, Qatar
For any assistance, you may please get in touch with our overseas representative in Qatar.