Flat 15% instant discount up to INR 20,000 on payments made to ‘Make My Trip’ towards accommodation at International Hotels & domestic hotels, villas and apartments using your Federal Bank Debit/Credit Cards.
Minimum Booking Amount
Flat 15% Up to ₹ 5,000
Flat 15% Instant Discount (up to ₹ 20,000) on select hotels.
Flat 10 % Instant Discount (up to ₹ 20,000) on rest.
Offer Terms and Conditions
- Offer period- : 5 th July 2022 till 27 th September 2022 (offer valid only on Tuesdays)
- Valid on 1 booking per card per Tuesday using the offer code MMTFEDERAL
- Offer valid every Tuesday
- The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip's website, Mobile site, Android & iOS App
- Offer is valid on select properties
- For International Hotels & domestic hotels, villas and apartments, the discount is to be calculated on hotel basic price (pre-tax price)
- Customer needs to be logged in to his/her account to avail the offer
- The offer is not applicable on payments made directly at the hotel or through PayPal, MMT Gift Card, My Wallet, Cash on Delivery (COD) and net banking.
- Offer is not applicable on payments made through Federal Bank Net Banking.
- Offer is not valid on Federal Bank Debit/ Credit Card EMI
- In case of partial/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for the discount.
- If the Customer cancels the travel service purchase after the discount amount is availed, MakeMyTrip will deduct the discount amount from the refund and cancellation charges shall apply.
- If there is any rescheduling or cancellation, customer has to bear the fare difference (regardless of whether the component is in the base fare or in tax + surcharge) and other rescheduling/cancellation fees.
- If the customer doesn't receive the discount, he/she must raise the claim at https://support.makemytrip.com/MyAccount/MyIncidents/NewComplaint within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the discount amount.
- This offer is NOT applicable on Federal Bank commercial cards
- Add-on cards will be treated as separate cards
- This offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer of MakeMyTrip
- Offer is only valid on the eligible BINs shared by Federal Bank. If the BIN series of the card does not match with the one provided by Federal Bank to MakeMyTrip, then the cardholder will need to approach Federal Bank and MakeMyTrip shall be entitled to withhold or deny the offer to the customer.
- Offer is not applicable on Jupiter / Epifi Debit Cards.
- MakeMyTrip & Federal Bank reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether.
- For any card related claims, the customer will need to approach the Bank. MakeMyTrip shall not entertain any such claims.
- MakeMyTrip is the sole authority for the interpretation of these terms
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure event
- In the event of any misuse or abuse of the offer by the customer or travel agent, MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer or cancel the booking.
- In no event will the entire liability of MakeMyTrip under this offer exceed the amount of promotional discount under this offer
- MakeMyTrip shall not be liable to for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the offer.
- Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with this offer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in Delhi.
- Customers who are travel agents by occupation are barred from making bookings for their customers and MakeMyTrip reserves the right to deny the offer against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MakeMyTrip shall not refund the booking amount.
Standard Terms & Conditions:
- The following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out hereinbelow in this document unless repugnant to the context:
- “Cardholder” – A person who is holding a valid Federal Bank Debit Card and/or Federal Bank Credit Card, as may be specified in the Offer T&Cs.
- “Campaign Period/ Offer Period/ Validity" - The period for which the offer is valid.
- “Offer T&Cs” – Terms & Conditions applicable for respective individual offers.
- “Transactions” – any transaction carried out using Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card which is not a charge/fee/interest levied.
- “Merchant” – any establishment where the Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card mentioned in the offer has been / can be used for making a purchase.
- SMS/Email/Mobile App Push Notification sent by Federal Bank to the customer’s registered mobile number/email ID mentioning the offer is referred to as “communication”.
- The Campaign Period referred to as “Offer Period” or “Validity”, interchangeably, will be the one mentioned in the communication received by customer.
- The offer is neither transferable nor negotiable and cannot be en-cashed.
- Incomplete / rejected / invalid / returned /disputed or unauthorized/fraudulent transactions will not be considered for the offer.
- Federal Bank will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction, delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, or website.
- The Merchant and Federal Bank reserve the right to add/alter/change/ or vary at any time, without notice, any or all of these terms and conditions or to replace, entirely or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether. Federal Bank also reserves the right to discontinue the offer without assigning any reason and / or without any prior intimation whatsoever.
- The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the Cardholders shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
- In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any Cardholder, Federal Bank’s decision shall be final and binding on Cardholders in all respects.
- Federal Bank only offers discount and additional voucher on purchase of goods and services of the Merchant, using Federal Bank Debit Card or Federal Bank Credit Card and Federal Bank holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods and services offered/sold by the Merchant. Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and/or services must be resolved by the Cardholder with the Merchant directly without any reference to Federal Bank. Additional discount offered by the Bank is solely for promoting usage of Federal Bank Debit card and Federal Bank Credit Card.
- Images provided in promotions are only for pictorial representation and Federal Bank does not undertake any liability or responsibility for the same.
- Nothing contained herein shall constitute or be deemed to constitute an advice, invitation or solicitation to purchase any product/ service of the Merchant or any third party and is not intended to create any rights and obligations.
- The offer by Federal Bank is subject to applicable laws and regulatory guidelines/ regulations and as per bank's extant guidelines from time to time.
- Bank may use the services of agents for sales / marketing of the products. Copy Rights of The Federal Bank Limited. All rights are reserved.
- Federal Bank shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise of any goods purchased / services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the offer.
- Federal Bank shall not be held liable for any delay or loss that may be caused in delivery of the goods and /or services under the offer.
- The Merchant & Federal Bank retain the right to change or discontinue the Offer at any time during the Promotion Period. The decision of The Merchant & Federal Bank with respect to the Offer be entertained.
- The Merchant & Federal Bank reserve the right to disqualify any cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
- All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and Federal Bank will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
- Federal Bank shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the discount under the offer.
- The offer is not available wherever (1) offers of this kind are prohibited, and (2) for products/ services for which such programs cannot be offered for any reason whatsoever.
- All liability with respect to the products purchased lies with the Merchant and Federal Bank shall not be in any way responsible for the same.
- Logos/trademarks used are owned by respective entities. Federal Bank has been authorised to use these logos/trademarks for offer-promotion purposes.
- These Standard Terms and Conditions shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary Terms and Conditions governing the Debit Card or Credit Card, as the case may be, issued by Federal Bank. In the event of any contradiction or disparity between the Offer T&Cs and these Standard Terms and Condition, Offer T&Cs shall prevail.
- Any person availing the offers shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions as well as the respective Offer T&Cs.
- Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in Kochi only.
- Merchant Terms & Conditions, if any, will be additionally applicable to the offers and will be notified separately.