How to apply
- Click "Apply Online" button and submit the required details through online application.
- An email containing the account opening form & checklist of KYC documents will be sent by the Bank to your email address. Take Printout of the application form, sign it and affix photograph.
- Submit the signed & photo affixed account opening form together with required KYC documents at the Branch and collect your Account Opening Pre-opened Kit.
Click here to download the Account Opening Form
- KYC documents as mentioned in the Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Recent passport-size color photographs - 2 Copies.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Income Tax or Form 60, in case you do not have PAN.
- Form DA-1 (optional), if you wish to make a nomination (recommended).
How to Submit the Form
Fill up the Account Opening Form (AOF) and take the print out of the form. Attach the required KYC documents (ID Proof, Address Proof and Photograph) and submit it to the branch of your choice. You will be receiving a pre-opened Ready kit containing ATM/Debit Card and FedNet Pin Mailer.
Download the Account Opening Form (AOF) and fill up the required details. Submit the form to the branch of your choice. ATM/Debit Card and FedNet Pin Mailer will be sent to your communication address.
Pre-opened Ready Kit
If you are in a hurry to open the account there's a speedier way:
- You can opt for pre-opened kit containing account number, non-personalised ATM card, and non- personalised cheque book.
- You can start remitting funds to the account from the same day onwards.
- Withdrawals are allowed only after activation of the account. So you cannot issue a cheque against the account till the activation is over.
Activation of Pre-Opened Ready Kit
- Once you acknowledge the pre-opened kit, the account will be activated within 7 days.