Your perfect savings account is just a few clicks away !
Your Perfect Banking Partner paves way to a Personal Savings Bank accounts online in just 3 simple steps.
Fill Online the Account Opening Form (AOF) and Print it
Submit your application along with Photograph and KYC ocuments at the branch
Collect your account opening Ready Kit from branch
Download and fill up the Account Opening Form (AOF) manually
Submit your application along with Photograph and KYC documents at the branch
Receive your Welcome Kit,Debit Card and FedNet PINmailer at your doorstep
- Click "Apply Online" button and submit the required details through online application.
- An email containing the account opening form & checklist of KYC documents will be sent by the Bank to your email address. Take Printout of the application form, sign it and affix photograph.
- Submit the signed & photo affixed account opening form together with required KYC documents at the Branch and collect your Account Opening Pre-opened Kit.
Click here to download the Account Opening Form. Duly filled account opening form shall be submitted at the branch of your choice.
- KYC documents as mentioned in the Account Opening Form (AOF).
- Recent passport-size color photographs - 2 Copies.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Income Tax or Form 60, in case you do not have PAN.
- Form DA-1 (optional), if you wish to make a nomination (recommended).
Fill up the Account Opening Form (AOF) and take the print out of the form. Attach the required KYC documents (ID Proof, Address Proof and Photograph) and submit it to the branch of your choice. You will be receiving a pre-opened Ready kit containing ATM/Debit Card and FedNet Pin Mailer.
Download the Account Opening Form (AOF) and fill up the required details. Submit the form to the branch of your choice. ATM/Debit Card and FedNet Pin Mailer will be sent to your communication address.
If you are in a hurry to open the account there's a speedier way:
- You can opt for pre-opened kit containing account number, non-personalised ATM card, and non- personalised cheque book.
- You can start remitting funds to the account from the same day onwards.
- Withdrawals are allowed only after activation of the account. So you cannot issue a cheque against the account till the activation is over.
- Once you acknowledge the pre-opened kit, the account will be activated within 7 days.