Account Based Transfer from Western Union Money Transfer
Hassle free way to receive credits of remittances made using Western Union Money Transfer (Weizmann Forex).
- How it works
- Need FedNet Internet Banking Facility ?
Steps to Receive your account credit using FedNet Facility
- Log in to FedNet (using your User ID and pass Word)
- Complete 2FA (2 Factor Authentication) formality
- Select the button ‘'PAY BILLS/LOAN''
- Select the button ‘' Western Union Money Transfer''
- Select the button ‘'Receive Money''
- Enter 10 digit Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) number here along with other details of remittance and submit
- The money will be credited to the account of the beneficiary instantaneously.
Fednet is Federal Bank's initiative towards 24x7 virtual banking. With a host of exciting facilities like viewing account statements, performing funds transfer, ordering cheque books and Demand Drafts, you can bank anytime from just about anywhere.
Federal Bank enables you to register for Internet Banking facility online. No need of downloading application forms, submitting hard copies and waiting for Pin mailers. Instead you can go ahead registering for FedNet, Internet Banking facility right away.
To know more about Ferednet Online Registration, please click here.