Federal Bank Forex Card
Federal Bank Forex Card
Federal Bank Forex Card, the ultimate foreign currency solution for our customers. Now you can enjoy your dream holiday spots, dine out with your family and friends, and forget the worries and hassles of converting currencies. With Forex Card, enjoy borderless banking from Federal Bank. It is a prepaid, foreign currency Travel Money Card from Federal Bank designed with the needs of the traveler and their destination in mind. The card is Chip and PIN protected and can be used at over 30 million ATM's and Merchants globally who display the MasterCard Acceptance Symbol (excludes use in India, Nepal and Bhutan).
- How to Apply
- How to Login & Check balance
- Lock in the value in US Dollar, Pound, Euro, Saudi Riyal, UAE Dirham, Canadian Dollar, Australian Dollar & Singapore Dollar to avoid currency fluctuations
- Greater control of spending – great for budget control
- Unused funds can be reclaimed upon return or saved for next trip (within FEMA rules)
- The card can be reloaded (within FEMA and card limits)
- Validity of 5 Years
- Easy to obtain – No bank account is required
- Free back up card in kit – to be used in case primary card is lost
- Unlike traveller's cheques or cash, no need to carry ID or find a Money changer
- Access to cash 24 hours a day at over 1.9 Million MasterCard ATM's worldwide
- Issued instantly over the counter and is re-loadable
- Flight Delay Pass – Get complimentary access to more than 1000 International airport lounges worldwide in case flight is delayed
- Chip & Pin protected, for enhanced security
- Not linked to a bank account and no value held on the card itself
- Free emergency card replacement available if both cards lost or stolen at no cost
- Emergency cash disbursement available in as little as 20 minutes if the card is lost/stolen at no cost, up to the available balance on the Card and subject to availability
24x7 Customer Support available for:
- Lost / Stolen Card
- Doctor Assistance
- Legal Assistance
- Interpreter Services
- Sending Messages Home
- Access to Emergency Funds
*Forex Card can be used anywhere MasterCard is accepted worldwide. In some countries restrictions may apply.
- Forex Card can be obtained from any of the Federal Bank branches PAN India.
- In case of urgency, Forex card can be obtained immediately from our select branches.
Forex Card differs vastly from Travelers Cheques or Credit and Debit Cards in terms of convenience of withdrawing money or reloading cash and provides additional advantages of locking in exchange rates avoiding exchange rate fluctuations enabling users to travel abroad in peace.
Forex Card Vs Travelers Cheques
- The Federal Bank Forex Card is much more convenient than travelers cheques.
- Use it to withdraw money directly from millions of MasterCard ATMs
- Make direct payments to millions of merchants worldwide (other than in India, Nepal and Bhutan, or for payment of goods in Indian Rupee or the currencies of Nepal and Bhutan)
- Reload the Card with more funds, ahead of your next trip
- Lock in the exchange rate on the day of (re)load, thereby avoiding possible exchange rate fluctuations or variances (when used in the currency of your destination) during your trip and allowing for tighter budget management
How does Forex Card differ from Credit cards and Debit Cards?
- Separate Accounts: Accounts remain separate as the Federal Bank Forex Card is not linked to any of your bank or credit card accounts
- Secured Identity: The Card does not have your name or any other personal details on it, so your identity is secure if the Card is lost or stolen
- Avoid Exchange Rate Fluctuations : Forex Card is available in foreign currencies for eight major destinations, allowing you to lock in the rates of exchange at the time of (re)load thus avoiding exchange rate fluctuations
Please click here to download the FAQ for Forex Card