Mobile Banking - Fed Mobile
FedMobile App is the mobile banking App offered by Federal Bank. FedMobile offers over 100+ banking features and services to take care of your banking requirements. From paying utility bills, school fee, mobile/DTH recharges to investment in mutual Funds/ Insurance and a lot more can be done conveniently from anywhere, anytime from your smartphone.
|Funds transfer|| |
|Mini Statement|| |
|Bill Payments|| |
|Deposits & Loans|| |
|Manage Debit Cards|| |
|Other Services|| |
- All Individual Savings account holders with mode of operation as Single or Either or survivor, Anyone or Survivor and or Former or Survivor. However, on-line registration facility is available only for Individuals with mode of operation ‘Single'.
- Accounts of individuals with mode of operation E or S, A or S and or F or S can be registered through the Branches where their accounts are maintained.
- Current Accounts of Individuals and Sole Proprietors can also be registered. However, registration of such accounts is possible through Branches only.
- Accounts of customers with operating mode "Joint" and accounts of minors are not eligible for registration under FedMobile.
- The customer shall ensure that he / she is applying for Fed Mobile facility using only the mobile number registered with the Bank.
|Online Mode|| |
Individual Account holders with mode of operation as ‘Single' can register for FedMobile online, using their Debit Card or internet banking (FedNet) credentials.
|Offline Mode|| |
Customers with mode of operation other than ‘Single' can register through their respective Branches by submitting the Mobile Banking Application Form.
Enter your mobile number registered with the Bank and check your eligibility to register for FedMobile using the online mode.
If eligible, we will send a link to download FedMobile via SMS to the mobile number. If not eligible, kindly visit your respective branch and register for FedMobile through the offline mode.